LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sooo much tell - so little time

Hi possums, Not a proper post -- more of an explanation. Just keep scrolling down and if you start from the post with the photos missing and work upwards hoepfully it will all make sense. That brings me up to date with my last post. We're at Los Alamos now - surrounded by gorgeous grandsons. I'll try and do another post in the next day or so to bring you up to date with the rest of our Las Vegas trip. My dramas with pictures were two fold. For some reason Blogger wouldn't let me import pictures - think that was the internet connection at the hotel. Picasa appeared to let me import four at a time but then referenced them to 'local host' so no-one could see them. But I was posting four at a time to Blogger then cutting and pasting them into my text post - this meant I was leaving behind the little Picasa logo which obviously contains all the bits that make it work. So with a bit of luck I won't have the problem again. Talk soon Love Z xx

4 comments:

Christine said...

Looks like you had an amazing trip! Super happy for you. Seems like the pictures are working now - I had been checking back to see. :)

maria said...

Thank you for your photo's which are all beautiful and the jewellery looks lovely on you! You are a loyal blogging friend to be keeping us updated like this. Much appreciated, take care and keep having a blast! :-)

Anne said...

Just sounds incredible. Enjoy your time with the grandsons!! Love catching up on your travels and photos.

Lyn said...

It's so great that youve been able to post while travelling round!! Making us all jealous ya tart!! lol But I do appreciate that you have taken the time and effort to do so. Looks like youre having a blast!!