LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

'Lo from Las Vegas

A very quick hello. I have a post all written around some photos which I can't seem to upload to Blogger - think it might have something to do with the internet connection in the hotel - which incidentally I have to pay for - hence why I've been so quiet. Big day today - my 52nd bithday. Will tell more when I have time. But have been to some great shows - Menopause the Musical (loved it - so funny and clever, Mamma Mia - absolutely fantastic and tonight for my birthday Bloss is taking me to Earth, Wind and Fire. No more time so love to everyone - be back soon I hope. Next stop is stepsons and family and since he'a computer boffin, hopefully I'll have a good internet connection. Ciao babes Z xxxx

5 comments:

Chris H said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA OL' TART!!!!

The Candid Bandit said...

Happy Birthday ya stunner!

I'm absolutely loving your posts right now!

maria said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAAAVVVELLERRRRR, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

I hope you've had a FABULOUS day! Funny you should mention Mama Mia because I just mentioned ABBA in my latest posting.

How exciting re: the shows you're seeing!

You lucky duck.. keep enjoying yourself and you're too kind to keep us up to date so often!

Bless you and take care both of you.

Sienna said...

Happy Birthday! Boy have I missed you!! Can't wait to see some more pics!

jen said...

Happy Birthday girl...ENJOY !!!