LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Headless Chook

Yes, that's me this week guys, running around like the proverbial headless chook. I am winning I think but as the days are counting down I'm trying to make sure eveything is lined up and organised. I'm such a control freak - everything has to be just so! On the weightloss front I stayed the same this week but was disappointed that for 3 days I was down 700g then on weigh day it was back up to the same. However as far as doing the right things I probably didn't deserve to have a decent loss anyway - exercise has been non existent, water not too bad but crap on the weekend, actual eating has been really good but have been enjoying winding down after all my rushing and organising with a glass or two of vino - I know just an excuse! So what's still to do - well first of all Bloss managed to reverse my car into the tow ball of another car - no damage to the other one but a nice crumpled corner on my bumper. So I'm calling into the repair place tonight to get a quote and then will get No 1 Son or DIL to take it in for repair while we're gone - hate driving round with a dent in my car - especially as people might think it was me who pranged it!!! Also tonight I pick up all our travel docs and tickets - then it will really feel close. I love to come home and pore over all the info. Oh and should have told you all first up (thank you all for worrying on my behalf) - my new cerdit cards arrived last Tuesday, then the rest of the info pak on Wednesday, and I had the new cards activated on Thursday morning. A fantastic effort by ANZ and I told them so via the feedback line. Tomorrow is our local show day and is a public holiday but all my team and I have chosen to work - we can then have a day up our sleeve for when we really want it - mine will be an extra one tagged on after my holiday to give one more day to come down to earth! So I'll use it to handover bits of my work to each of them. I also have one more work performance review to do - have done all bar one of them so will do the last one this afternoon and that's another item ticked off my list. Where would I be without my lists!! Thursday is the beautician for the waxworks all over, Saturday is to get my hair permed - had the colour last week but need the perm if it's not to be a floppy mess for the next 5 weeks. At some time over the weekend, we need to catch up with one of our friends - who has just recently split from her husband - a difficult time for us too as we were all friends and although we've seen the cracks for a long time I don't think she did (or at least chose to ignore them). Anyway she lives not far from us and is going to keep an eye on the house for us and collect the mail. Sunday afternoon Zanna goes to the kennels and then Monday morning we're up and away. Will know for sure tonight but it looks like we're not on the first flight out on the morning (which means getting up at 4.30am) but instead on the 9.15am which will mean a much more civilised start to the day. I'm taking my laptop with me so hopefully you'll get a few updates from me while I'm away. Not so sure about commenting and keeping up with you guys - will depend on how much I have to pay for a connection! I'm going to try and put our itinerary on the side bar before I go and you'll be able to imagine some (not all!) of what we're up to. Ok be good possums - and don't do anything I wouldn't do - that should leave you plenty of scope for enjoyment!

5 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

Exciting....
I am the same with dentsin my car!! They need to be fixed.. quickly!!

Chris H said...

OOOO it's getting close now, good idea taking your laptop... lots of photos mate!!!!

Julie's Journey said...

How exciting. I'm going to miss you but have a wonderful time and I'm sure we can all imagine what you two will get up to. The same things as we all would. Travel safely...

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ohhh how exciting... I am soo jealous!!!!
Have an amazing time and travel safe!!! Will look forward to updates and lots of photos!

maria said...

Thank you for the update, I'm very excited that Monday is almost here for you!! Please take care and have a faaaaabulous time won't you? Any posts from you while you're gone will be a bonus!! So glad the banking stuff worked out. Now off to read the latest post with you in uniform.. woo-hooo!