LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

On a roll now!



This is the dancing fountains at the Bellagio with Caesar's Palace in the background



Bloss took this brilliant shot of the fountains at night - I'll try and post a link to You Tube where there are some fabulous videos. The fountains dance to different pieces of music but my favourite was Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman - Time to Say Goodbye. I was in tears - but then I'm such a sook.



Relaxed - and wearing my birthday jewellery from S - just waiting for Menopause the Musical to start - this was at the Las Vegas Hilton



This is inside the Venetian - note the blue sky ceiling and the gondolas - complete with gondoliers singing - awesome!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

I can't believe that Venetian picture. That's indoors? WOW. They sure know how to put on a bloody act don't they.

You look gorgeous before watching the musical.

Suzy said...

What a magical holiday you are having :-)