LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pictures of Prague

Well the Tart is done travelling for now and I'm back home again - still a bit jetlagged but otherwise very well with another truck load of memories and photos. And one other thing - further excess baggage - about 3.4kgs over the 5 weeks to be absolutely precise. So as you'll see there's been a bit of housework done on my template and I'm set up to chart my progress here for all to see. By the end of the trip I was feeling like a heffalump - all the 3kgs went on around my tummy and midriff - not nice at all! So I had been psyching myself up for the last week or so to get down to some serious rehab straight away. We got back late yesterday afternoon and I'm back on WW online, starting this morning. Fortuitously I got an email about 10 days ago offering me the opportunity to rejoin WW Online without any joining fee, so I took that as a sign! I weighed in this morning and will post my losses each Wednesday.
And now some more pictures - this time of Prague - what a beautiful city - it was quite dull our first morning there and it's amazing the difference some sunshine makes to the photos, but nonetheless as you can see the architecture was magnificent.
The Czech Bridge
Looking up towards the castle
Street scene
Another street scene
The old town square
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa
Old town square
The Astronomical Clock
The cathedral at the castle
Stained glass window in the cathedral
Posted by Picasa
St George Basilica
Golden Lane
Golden Lane - Franz Kafka lived for a while at No 22
View of Prague from the Castle
Posted by Picasa
More views from the castle
Street Scene
Me on the Charles Bridge
Street dining
Posted by Picasa
Well still a few more places for you to visit - I need to get a move on with posting - there's Munich, the Romantische Strasse (Nordlinger and Rothenburg), Scotland (and the blogger meeting with Isabelle, No 1 Daughter and Dietgirl)and the Lake District still to come.
Now that I'm back with non stop internet access I'll be trying to get round everyone's blogs and start leaving a comment - I've managed to quickly scan most posts but haven't taken time to comment - but should be able to start again now.
Have a great week possums
Love Z xx

7 comments:

starfish264 said...

Aww - I loved Prague - brings back some happy memories looking at your photos!

Jocelyn said...

Welcome home! I have loved seeing your photos as you have travelled, it's given me itchy feet. Just need the kids to grow up a bit so we can leave them home in charge while we explore the world too.

Maria Catalina Wiley said...

Welcome back home Annie! Glad to have you back safe & sound & happy!!
cheers,
Maria ;-D

Suzy said...

Welcome home! Your photos are amazing. Glad you had a wonderful time.
Not fair that when we enjoy ourselves the weight creeps on. Well done for getting back on track.

jen said...

Welcome home.
Good on you getting straight back into ww...thats the only thing with hols, we always seem to come back with excess weight !!
Have a great week.

Anne said...

Prague looks wonderful! I've really loved seeing your travels:-)

Like you I've gained - and we only had just over a week away. Who knows what I would be like after a few weeks.

Linz M said...

These photos bring back some very happy memories! I lived in Prague for 3 years and I loved it so thanks for sharing :)

x