LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Further Sojourns in Scotland


Sailing on Loch Katrine - it was freezing!

The Trossachs

Bloss with a view towards Stirling

The lodge at Gartmore House

The Winnock, Drymen - the village where Mum and Linda liva

The Pottery, Drymen

While in Scotland I was able to have the pleasure of a Bloggers Meeting.  There were emails flying around between us all trying to work out where would be the best place for us to meet then Isabelle (In this Life) very kindly took charge and said we should all come to her home for tea.  So I followed her spot on directions and arrived at the planned time then we all (including Isabelle's Daughter No 1) went to pick up Shauna (Diet Girl) from the station.  We had a lovely evening together with a delicious meal and special mention should go to Mr Life who was such a charming host despite his home being invaded by a duo of strange women who talked non stop!  Thank you again Isabelle for such a great time.


The Bloggers Meeting - Isabelle, No 1 Daughter, me and Dietgirl and one of the famous catlets - unfortunately I can't remember which one!

Bloss and I outside my cousins house

Mum peeking out of my sister and husbands boat

Bloss having individual tuition on how to do a Highland Scottische - you may be sure that he didn't volunteer for this!

Linda, me and Mum

Linda and Frank and Bloss and I outside The Clachan, Drymen

Mum at a local garden centre on our way to lunch

View from the Crow Road - the peak in the distance is Ben Lomond

The garden at the Courtyard Cafe in Fintry

The village of Kippen

Me in my Uncle's garden -he's 87 and looks after himself and the garden as well as still gadding round the countryside with his female compantion

Uncle Hugh's house

1 comment:

jen said...

Gorgeous pics...

And you look like your mum!