LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Four things about me

I accepted Sharon's tag. Things you may not have known..... A) Four jobs I have had in my life: 1. Waitress 2. Secretary 3. Office Manager 4. Training Advisor B) Four movies I would watch over and over: 1. Gone with the Wind 2. Tim 3. Saturday Night Fever 4. Titanic C) Four places I have lived 1. Drymen, Scotland 2. Perth 3. Mandurah 4. Gladstone D) Four favourite T.V. shows 1. Big Brother 2. Biggest Loser 3. The Master Quiz show 4. Border Patrol E) Four of my favourite foods: 1. Sour cream 2. Lindor chocolates 3. Cheese and Onion Chips 4. Cheesecake (all forbidden fruits except for WW sour cream) F) Four places I would rather be right now: 1. Actually quite happy here at home but ..... 2. Travelling anywhere overseas 3. Having a little chardonnay with friends 4. Playing with my grandsons if they were here G) Four friends I think will respond: (sorry blog mates!) 1. Julie 2. Anne 3. Suzy 4. Isobel

3 comments:

Anne said...

Interesting!! I will do mine over the next couple of days. By the way if it's ok I want to list your blog in mine as one of my favourites.

Esther said...

Hmmm very interesting... I whole heartedly agree on the lindor chocolates!

maria said...

Hi Zanna,

I have wandered in from 'blog land' and thought I'd leave you a comment after having a browse! I love travel too..and I joined Weight Watchers on Thursday (I'm assuming that is what you mean by 'points')? I am still in shock from Thursdays weigh-in! Best wishes to you :)