LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

ABC of Me

A is for age: 51 B is for Beer: Boags, Steinlager or Crownies C is for Career: Training Advisor D is for my Dog's Name: Zanna – I borrowed it from her! E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: Mascara and Moisturiser– woulldn’t be without either F is for Favourite T.V. Show: None really don’t watch much – Biggest Loser new series probably G is for Favorite Game: Trivial Pursuit H is for Hometown: Drymen, Scotland I is for Instruments I Play: Piano J is for Favourite Juice: Orange K is for Whose Butt I'd Like To Kick: Can’t think of anyone – mine sometimes when I lose focus L is for the Last Place I Ate Out: Breezes M is for Marriage: Twice, one for 20 years, this one (we eloped) for almost 4! N is for Name: Anne, Anni, Possie, Mary and course Zanna O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: Twice when I had children P is for People I was With Today: My workmates, my husband, my son Q is for Quote: "Life isn’t a dress rehearsal” R is for Biggest Regret: Can’t think of any – too busy looking forward S is for Sport: Walking and Gym when I manage to schedule it T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 5.15am – usual time, I get up at 5.30am U is for Current Underwear: Black lace V is for Vegetable You Love: Almost any - I love most just as much raw as cooked W is for Worst Habit: Drinking alcohol – but not at the moment X is for X-rays I Have Had: Teeth, Arm, Foot, Abdomen, Pelvis Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: WW Mushroom and Bacon Pasta (last nights leftovers for lunch today Z is for Zodiac: Virgo on the cusp of Leo Thanks to Leighanne for the meme.

10 comments:

Anne said...

As you saw I copied - bit of a fun thing to do:)

Briony said...

I am from Scotland too. Came here when I was nearly 6 years old (1973). I love your photo collage.
Well done on not drinking. I'm trying very hard and have only had a half glass of champagne since Sunday - that's an eternity for me!! haha
Have a great week.
Bri

Suzy said...

Nice to learn a bit more about you.

molly said...

May have to borrow this!Have enjoyed browsing through your blog. Was happy to get your comment. Good luck with the weight loss....oh and I loved the New Year's Day poem!

Anonymous said...

Love that quote Zanna. And I'm so looking forward to the Biggest Loser starting! Yay!

Hope you are well :o)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow abc of you - what a cool thing to do - must do one my own....
Thanks for the birthday wishes Zanna.

jen said...

Love the idea Zanna....what a great way to learn more about ya...

Jen

Pam said...

Hello from a fellow Scot. Haven't ever been to Drymen but I remember that the painter David Donaldson lived there - my son did a school project on him once. Thanks for your contribution to the silly-name collection on my blog!

Leighanne said...

Nice to learn more about you:)

michelle said...

Good work lasting the 2 weeks. You sound very focused. Try not to be disappointed and you will surely be rewarded by a bigger figure next week. Thanks for th esupportive comment on my blog.