LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

A few snippets!

Grabbed this from Lee-Anne - I always enjoy reading about the little extra bits that make my blogger buddies tick, so thought I'd do it for me too. 1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Green shopping bags 2. When was the last time you threw up? Two weeks ago after my sruegery. 3. What’s your favorite curse word? Buggar 4. Name three people who made you smile today. Have only seen Bloss - but he makes me smile 5. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Lying in bed reading a book 6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Mucking around on Face Book 7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Sound asleep in bed I hope 8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes in Thailand - an interesting experience 9. What’s the last thing you said aloud? Yes please, then thankyou for a cup of coffee Bloss made 10. What is the best ice cream flavor? the other day in a bit of badness had Tia Maria from Cold Rock - mmmmmmmmmmmm! 11. What is the last thing you had to drink? Coffee. 12. What are you wearing right now? Pale blue hoodie, navy gym pants and my slippers 13. What was the last thing you ate? Grilled steak, vegies and oven fried chips 14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No 15. When was the last time you ran? About a month ago 16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? Friday night footy is on the TV right now but I don't watch it 17. Who’s the last person you e-mailed? My old school friend Alan who I stayed with when I was in London earlier this year 18. Ever go camping? Yes, but not for a few years 19. Do you have a tan? Yes - confess to going to the solarium now and again just for a bit of colour 20. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Yes much prefer it that way 21. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes - the lovely Shaz 22. What are you doing tomorrow? No idea - haven't thought that far ahead but will go to the post office to mail the application for Vietnam visas 23. Where is your mom right now? In Scotland - probably just finishing breakfast 24. Look to your left. What do you see? Little glass table with a vase of Bird of Paradise flowers 25. What color is your watch? Black and gold. 26. What comes to mind when you think of Australia? Warm weather and the place that I love to come home to 27. Would you consider plastic surgery? Yes I think so - if it seemed important enough 28. What is your birthstone? Peridot. 29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? Very seldom ever go to fast food - but drive thru usually 30. How many kids do you want? I've got 2 and I'm more than happy with them. 31. Do you have a dog? Yes - the beautiful Zanna. 32. Last person you talked to on the phone. My sister in Scotland earlier this evening 33. Have you met anyone famous? Not that I remember 34. Any plans today? Will be heading off to bed soon 35. Ever go to college? Yes 36. Where are you right now? On the recliner in the lounge with my laptop on my knee 37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Can't think of anything - my lack of healthy eating motivation maybe 38. Last song listened to? No idea 39. Are you allergic to anything? Not that I know of. 40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Beige clogs I bought in US last year 41. Are you jealous of anyone? No fortunately I don't have that affliction 42. Who is your favorite actor/actress? - No-one overall but will always love Mel Gibson when he played 'Tim" 43. What time is it? 9.15pm Friday 30 May 44. Do any of your friends have children? Oh yes 45. Do you eat healthy? Yes I do but don't always drink healthy! 46. What do you usually do during the day? Work. 47. How old will you be on your next birthday? 53 48. Have you ever been to Europe? Yes - France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Denmark, Monaco. 49. Name one thing you’d still like to do. Visit more places in this wonderful world - Greek Islands, Egypt, South America, Russia, China etc etc 50. Favorite colour? Red always makes me feel perky!

4 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

This is so cool... might have to tackle this one oneday soon...
Have you been to tassie yet????

Pam said...

You sound a very contented person. How nice.

Anne said...

Interesting reading:-) Might also give this one a go sometime.

Anonymous said...

Well said.