LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Instant Makeover

I've had so much fun this afternoon. I started with this photo of me taken a few months back then visited here
Posted by PicasaAre you ready????

Like this one


What a waist!
Posted by Picasa

And those boobs!


Nice earrings!
Posted by Picasa

Just adore this pose



Posted by Picasa


Quite regal really!

Posted by Picasa



Would love to have had shoulders like this
Don't think I'm meant to be a raven haired beauty
Posted by Picasa

Mmmm like this
Cute!

Posted by Picasa


What's your favourite? And I just love getting an instant new body to go with the new hairstyle!!! Now off you all go and have a play - and make sure you post your results.
Zxx

8 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

Yes, thank you, I had a great day with my mum!!!!

I love the one just above the hot pink singlet with nice shoulders!!!

I have a good friend recovering from the same surgery as you! She is only in her mid 30's, but has had to have them taken out! Amazing the difference it has made!
Rest up!

Chris H said...

No 3 and No 22.... I like them the best. Thanks for this post cos I just pinched the idea, it was so much fun!!!

Anne said...

Hard to choose!!! So many to pick from! Kind of like the spiky blond one, also the tumbling auburn hair!

You look incredible:-)

The Candid Bandit said...

I agree with Chris, number 3 is my favourite.

I've just done my own and loved it!

jen said...

Loved # 3....

Off to have me some fun!!

Anonymous said...

I like No's 8, 9 and 10 (starting with your own photo at the top as No.1).

Thanks for the link to the hairmixer site!

I was bored at work anyway (hence trawling from one blog to another and now bumping into blogs in cyberspace who I don't know at all) .... er, hello!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Omg..you looked gr8 in most of them!!! I had aplay with this the ther day but I felt I looked crap in all of them.. haha
I just need a better photo of me to start with..I looked deformed..haha

The Maid said...

That is amazingly funny!

I think I like the short blonde hair with the black turtle neck the best...was that Reese Witherspoon's body?

Very cute.

If you could knock me out, I would travel with you. ;)

You and your buddies sound fun!

The Maid