LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, October 19, 2007

So what do you reckon??

Ok guys - some pics of me with my wig on - verdict please!!









Posted by Picasa







Posted by Picasa
Oh.... how could I have forgotten - I was the recipient of a very special award this week, courtesy of Maria - thankyou Maria - this makes me feel very special. Now I think I get to award it to some people - and that's hard as every single one of you out there affects me in your own way and to me deserves to be called fabulous - but I'm going to say - Chris H for your absolute dedication to blogging, Beckie (who is now private) in celebration of how good things are in your life now, Briony (also private) for the world that is just about to unfold for you, Anne for the demons you are conquering yet still living a wonderful life, Livy for the sheer interest and variety you bring to your posts and finally Julie 'cos you seem to me like my kindred spirit.


So here it is - and congratulations and thank you my friends for the wonder and support you bring to my world! Wear it with pride!


Have a wonderful weekend everybody and go forth and multiply you totally fabulous bloggers!

Love Z xx

8 comments:

Christine said...

Wow lady - I would not have even known it was a wig until you mentioned it. It looks just great and reallllly compliments you. Beautiful

Apple2Hourglass said...

OH . MY . GOD .
You look in your early 30's with that wig on. If I was you I would be dyeing my hair that colour and growing it ASAP. It's bloody fabulous. Do it, do it now!!! What a spunk.
I bet Bloss won't let you wear it when you go out with your girlfriends! You're gonna get picked up for sure honey.
Thanks for thinking i'm fabulous, unfortunately I don't feel it right now with the latest goings on. Thanks for your support too, I don't think I could get through this without you girls to support me.

Sienna said...

I think the wig is wonderful! The only thing that I would do, is move the hair over a little on the right hand side (our right), it's kind of brushed over your forehead in the wrong direction, I think it would look more natural brushed the other way (about 2-3cms of hair)I am no hairdresser, but that is my say! Thankyou SO MUCH for this award (Livy flutters eyelids and blushes), you are a sweetheart!

Chris H said...

GULP, gee thanks Zanna!!! Oh, and I think the wig looks bloody cool! It makes you look 10 years younger!!!!!

maria said...

I like the wig! It's a lovely change.. the colour, the style and length. It makes you look younger I think! It's a keeper!

Amy said...

I love the wig!! It looks fabulous.

The Candid Bandit said...

Thank you so much for my award!

I LOVE your new wig. It's a much warmer colour on you. Very stylish and none wiggy. (I wouldnt say that if I didnt think it.)

Julie's Journey said...

Love the wig - you look gorgeous (not that you dont normally). Thank you for the award - I know what you mean.