LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

Faffing around on Friday

I pinched this little fun quiz from Lauren's blog (and I was only lurking - sorry Lauren, next time I'll stop and talk) 1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet & current car) Miffy Rav 2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Cherry Garcia Brownie 3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Red Dog 4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (Last 3 letters of one of my dog's name and first two letters of my other dog's name; use whatever names you like also and where they came from) Mitza 5. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Black Chardonnay 6. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Walter James 7. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Nielson Nice 8. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Spring Lily 9. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Grape Safety Bootsie (are they an article of clothing?) 10. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Toast Pandanus 11. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Travel Lightning Tour Pleased to report that I've been on track so far - and still in the right frame of mind for the weekend although I do have a company do to go to on Saturday night - Bloss celebrates 25 years with the company. This afternoon I go to pick up Josh and Curtis who are staying overnight as their Mum and Dad are going to the Silverchair/Powderfinger concert tonight. So looking forward to a fun evening with them. OK - have a top weekend everyone. Love Z xx

7 comments:

Christine said...

This was a fun one - I did post my answers to Lauren's blog. ;) Yours is FUN!

Chris H said...

Have a neat weekend Chick.

Sienna said...

That quiz is lots of fun, I am going to go and do one on mine now! Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned!

Suzy said...

sounds like a busy weekend for you. Hope they give Bloss a nice pressie for 25years ;-)

maria said...

I hope you had a lovely time at the celebrations - did you get any food photo's by any chance?! I hope your time with Josh and Curtis was good too. Wishing you a good week ahead (I have left something for you on my blog btw).. Cheers Zanna :-)

Ails said...

This quiz is just too funny Z, hope you don't mind if I steal it for my blog :D

Apple2Hourglass said...

this is cool, i'm pinching it too.