LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's the right place!

No you haven't come to the wrong blog - I just decided that a bit of a change was in order and so spent last night having a play. It's all a bit tongue in cheek but figured you'd all enjoy it - too bad if you don't - I'm not doing it again! Everything seems to be just about right apart from the bottom sidebar headings which for some reason won't expand to fill the column width. I'll keep playing but if anyone out there can straight off tell me what I need to do to get them to fill the width - I'd love to hear from you! STOP PRESS - Worked out that I was missing a closing "div"- put one in and schmicko - it's all go!

9 comments:

Chris H said...

Wow, love the new blog look, fresh and interesting. Love the picture of you too.

Julie's Journey said...

Love it - the tart who travels! LOL. The profile is great too. They say a change is as good as a holiday. Have a good weekend, catch up soon....

Lyn said...

Very swarv would be my comment ... I mean that in a good way :)

I'm glad you sorted out the coding problem, I know a little about template html coding but still a beginner. I usually just use trial and error (with lots of errors!!)

Wow you have travelled HEAPS!! Something I want to do when the kids leave home.

Yummy Mummy said...

Hoep you are feeling 100% again...
love the new title....

Jocelyn said...

Woo hoo love this new look Zanna. Funny thing is I used to have this exact template a while back, just another little thing that makes me think I would love you IRL too!!

Thanks for your comments about my rage incident, they made me laugh.

J xx

jen said...

wowwwwwwwwwwww thought I'd come to the wrong place...but heyyyyyyyyy love it!!!

Hope you feeling better...

Jen

Sienna said...

I LOVE your new blog!! It's great to read about your adventures, and makes it exciting other than just weightloss stuff. I think it's just fabuluous.

Chris H said...

Forgot to say, I'm glad I'm not the only Tart around blog land! ha ha ha.

Suzy said...

Great new look!
Hope your tummy problems have gone for good!