LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 21, 2007

Sick

Only a very brief post today just to let you all know I'm back. Had an absolutely brilliant holiday but got sick on the plane on the way home but fortunately not till 7am when we were due into Brisbane at 10am. I'll try not to give you too much information but it started with the dreaded diarrhea, which got progressively worse, then shivering all over, appalling stomach cramps, and every muscle in my body aching. It made for a long day in Brisbane airport! Got home around 4.30pm yesterday and went straight to bed - still there now. Had today off work anyway - but hadn't envisaged spending it in bed (or on the loo). I've been dreadfully dehydrated - too scared to eat or drink anything when in Brisbane with another plane trip to come. Even today not even hungry - just ate some dry crackers to see if it will help - tasted a bit like cardboard and trying to keep up the water. Anyway starting to feel a bit better - couldn't have even thought of doing a post yesterday but I'm not game to be too far from a toilet! Yes I did stand on the scales - this morning - a gain of 700g so not too distressed about that. I'll be back in a couple of days with a more detailed post telling you more about our holiday and I'll include some photos.

3 comments:

Briony said...

Oh honey, you poor thing. I hope you can venture out soon.
Can't wait to hear all about Honkers when you're feeling better.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh Zanna I am sorry to hear you have gotten sick... just as well it was on the way home and not on the way over....
Take care and look after yourself...

maria said...

Ooh, that's not too good Zanna.. ending the holiday like that. I wonder if it's something you ate??