LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Heigh Ho - to Honkers we go!

A quick post as promised. Lots to do and hardly any time left to do it! But a good week with a loss of 300g week to date. Had my first wine since Easter, last night - it (or rather they) went down quite nicely. And for your info Chris H I managed to get the wine rack full - would post a photo if I had time!! Reviewing the week thus far Steps - 64,400 so that's averaging over the 5 days around 12,800 daily Gym - once plus booked an assessment (which didn't happen - more on that another time) C25K - 3 days - completed Week 7 - for those of you not familiar with this programme - this means I ran for 25 mins without stopping for 3 days last week - I'm damn proud of that so need to shout it from the rooftops!!! Walk - 2 days Water - good Points - even with last night's wine - on target Tracking - doing that too. Off to take Zanna to the kennels and me to the beauticians - hope to get back later. 5pm - Back again. Zanna is safely esconced in the kennels - they love her there because she has such a lovely temperament and doesn't bark or carry on. She has a bit of a sook when I leave her but is always looking great when I pick her up so she obviously doesn't pine for long. She spent six weeks with them a couple of years ago when we went to Europe and was Queen of the Kennels. After dropping her off I raced round and picked up a pair of trousers I was having shortened then to the beautician. Had a good old chat with Geraldine my beautician while she waxed on/waxed off! Then next door for the spray routine. After I've been sprayed I have to stand in front of a fan for about 10 minutes to give the tanning spray a chance to dry. While doing this my phone rang and it was my friend Sharon asking what are you doing? I replied standing starkers apart from a g-string in front of a fan drying off - she cracked up! I met her for an early lunch then raced round getting some last minute things including a couple of good (well I hope they are!) books for the plane and when I'm not sightseening or shopping!! Should have said that the tan looks great - dark brown with my new blonder look - tres sexy according to Bloss! The cases are packed - just need the lid closed and Bloss and I will have a quiet night tonight ready for a 4.45am start in the morning. The taxi is booked for 5.35am I'm sitting here sipping on a wee chardonnay - seems to be a very tasty one - or maybe that's just the novelty of it. Anyway time to go - so be good all you little chickens and I won't do anything you wouldn't (and from all your blogs - between the lot of you I should have lots of scope for enjoyment!!) Back next Monday (21st) with a post but might manage the odd comment during the week as the Club floor has PCs with free internet access so I'll be checking my emails (Julie - let me know how you're going) and might manage the odd comment. Toodles!

9 comments:

jen said...

Toodles darl, have fun!!

Jen xx

Briony said...

Well done on the running, I hope to be able to do that too one day. Hope you and Bloss have a great holiday, can't wait to hear all about it! and well done on yet another loss - you Weight Loss Queen - you!!
Bri

Julie's Journey said...

Have a great holiday. Will miss you. Email on its way to you letting you know about yesterdays run.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done on your loss...
I am so jealous of your holiday..I know you will have an amazing time..
Travel safe and enjoy!!!

Erica said...

Happy Mothers Day Sweety *hugs* and congrats on reachingthe 60's, cant wait to join ya ;o)

... Erica x

Lyn said...

wahooo ... what an exciting post!!!

You've just given me an idea for another goal to add to my list ... get a full body spray tan!! wahoo!!

congrats on the loss and boy what a huge amount of steps you do!!! 12,000 per day is absolutely fantastic!!! You're a star!!!

Have fun!!! very jealous!!

Sienna said...

Have a fab time! All this time I have been you Zanna, and it's your freakin dogs name??!! lol
You do have a beauty regime don't you?? Lucky devil getting waxes and tans and trips to Europe, you glamour puss you!!

maria said...

Greetings to you in Honkers! Hope all is going well?!

Suzy said...

Have a Happy, Happy holiday!