LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Some Photos from Pisa and Florence

Back home today to home sweet home - and it's so lovely to be back. It was a wonderful wonderful holiday and so much fun and I've another swag of marvellous memories and a whole lot of new friends and acquaintances from around the world.

And now a few more photos :


In a little cafe somewhere on the road between Rome and Pisa


Delicious salad with my first glass of Chianti on Italian soil


The Leaning Tower of Pisa


And again

Me holding it up


Me pushing it over!!


The streets of Pisa


A little street restaurant


Street views


Going for a horse and cart ride round the streets of Pisa - Shaz and I and Paula and Mel, mum and daughter from Dunedin


Ready to go out to dinner


Our friends at dinner - Marian from Caboolture, Shaz and I and Mel and Paula


Me tripping the light fantastic with Vincenzo, our tour director


Such style!


Early glimpses of Florence


Florence


Yummy coffee


Street views






Such a beautiful beautiful city


Captured by Cupid!


Ponte Vecchio in the distance


Pretty balcony


On the Ponte Vecchio




Yes I ate this and enjoyed every bite of it!!


And I wasn't the only naughty one!

Back again in a couple of days with Verona and Venice (Verona is up there as one of my favourite cities).

Love Z xx

3 comments:

jen said...

Welcome home.
ohhh love the pics...lots of special memories for you.

Chris H said...

What gorgeous photos... I am dying to go to such lovely places one day!

Gabby said...

Welcome home!... Great photos, thanks so much for sharing. I am living vicariously through you. What a fantastic trip!