LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Just checking in!

Sorry folks – been a bit frantic this week and since I haven’t really anything too exciting to say I haven’t worried to much about updating.

Well I enjoyed two glasses of wine on Monday night and another 2 on Tuesday – but had a crappy sleep both nights – one of the side effects wine has on me. So I didn’t have any more till we went down to the beach with friends for a few drinks on Friday night. I had a couple then stopped as I was driving but then Bloss and I got home and I had a couple more. Saturday morning I had a buggar of a headache – that’s what happens when you’re not used to it!!! Saturday night we went out for dinner with a group of friends – I drove so had a solitary glass with my meal and soda the rest of the time. And I haven’t had any since – aren’t I good??

Weight wise I stayed the same – I don’t think I’ve slackened off too much – rather that I’m having a couple of weeks where it seems to consolidate before moving downwards again – so I’ll try and just be patient and keep on doing the right thing.

I’m going to set myself another little challenge on my sidebar and countdown the last 8 weeks till our trip – that’s as of this Monday. Another couple of kilos down would be good!

Busy weekend ahead – going out for dinner then to see the “Eagles Experience” on Friday night with a group of friends then on Sunday morning the same group are all participating in the Mothers Day walk at our local beach then we’re all having a BBQ breakfast.

Grant is going on a boys weekend to Melbourne this weekend – he’d booked it before he realised it clashed with Mothers Day so Tiff and the boys are coming down at night and we’re going to the pub for tea.

And that my little china plates is my news for the week. Hope you all have a good one.



Love Zxxx

4 comments:

jen said...

geeeee hasn't time flown by.....only 8 weeks to go !!
Good luck with dropping another kilo or so before then.

Lainey said...

Look at you - skinny malinkey! You look absolutely fantastic! I'm so impressed!

Just in case you pop over to check out my blog (I've been so awful at updating!)I've moved! The new boy in my life (Firestarter) happened upon it last night when using my laptop and so I've had to move it sharpish! I'll explain more on the blog. Anyway, my point is that the new address is www.fpover2.blogspot.com

x x x

Anne said...

You well and truly have found your mojo! Saw your photos on FB, you aer looking fantastic!

#fatfreefloozy said...

Whenever I check out your blog the countdown thing freaks me out!!! I am sure it skips by 10!!! 53 days will fly by.....Are you visiting argy?!?