LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eye off the Ball

Well eye off the ball is probably an understatement - try dropped the bloody thing completely!  I've just been slack - not hugely bad and haven't excercised and then went out a bit on the weekend and so had a few wines and buggar me I was 1.2kgs up on the scales yesterday morning!!!  I know most of that will be fluid as I'd had a fair bit in the way of alcohol on Saturday and not very much water so I made sure I had plenty on Sunday but nonetheless didn't go to the loo that often so must have been quite dehydrated. Anyway I'm back on the case again - been up both mornings so far this week and have done a half hour workout with Personal Trainer on the Wii and been behaving myself.  So hopefully it will disappear again just as quickly as it came.

Had a brilliant weekend - there was a local race meeting on so a group of about 20 of us went there on Saturday and had a ball.  Here's some pictures of all the fun

Dressed up and ready for the off

Is this a good angle?

Fascinating fascinator!

Sharon and I 
All the women clowning around
Bloss and I.

Tony finished the bathroom this morning and so tonight I put all the bits and pieces in and took a few photos - we're absolutely delighted with the end result and here's a few photos of that
The dunny and then a few view of the bathroom - really hard to get decent views as it's difficult to get far enough back to get a wider view.





And now the before pictures



What else?  Clive arriving home tomorrow night till Saturday - he won't be here for his birthday on 3 June - which is his 30th - so we're having a bit of a birthday tea tomorrow night and Grant Tiff and the boys will be down too.  Always lovely to have them all together.

And thats the news from me - I intend to have a decent loss to write about next week.  Take care possums
Love Z xx

4 comments:

Linz M said...

Looking good! Never mind about the little gain, will most definitely be down to water retrntion I am sure.

If only I could muster some of your enthusiasm for exercise of a morning.... :)

x

Lonicera said...

Bloomin' well done on 8 kg lost, Zanna, how focused you are! I simply love the head thingy accessory - it looks sort of jaunty and fun.
Your bathroom looks beautiful - it must be such a relief to have got it finished!
Caroline

jen said...

Love all the pics....that bathroom makeover is awesome...love the tiling in the shower!

Julie's Journey said...

Taking photos of the bathroom is very difficult as you would have noticed by the lack of pictures of our new one but you have inspired me and I will try and post some soon.
Dont worry about the gain - you will move it no problems.
xxx