LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 09, 2009

Question 1

The Lovely Lainey had a little meme type thing on her blog and I decided to give it a go - have actually noticed something similar on a couple of other blogs too. Lainey has emailed me a list of five interview type questions - she did some deep thinking to come up with these questions. Since I've tried to answer them properly they're all fairly lengthy so I'll do the same as she did and post the answers one at a time. So here's the first question If you could go back in time and change one single decision you have made in life (in any area) what would it be and why? Interesting one this – I actually can’t think of anything. For a start I’ve had what I’d call a fortunate life, but also as I was growing up my parents were quite cautious people and now and then would refer to something by saying I wish I had or if I were 20 years younger ……. Now don’t get the idea that they where whiners or anything like that - I've been lucky to have had absolutely brilliant parents, but somehow this made an impact on me and so I’ve gone through life trying most things if I felt like it – guess I never wanted to be in the position of saying I wish I had and if I got egg on my face well at least I'd tried and I wouldn't die wondering. The other aspect of me is that I think I’m a very positive person and so I tend to focus on looking forwards rather then backwards. Sure I’ve made my share of mistakes and stuff ups – some probably more serious than others but my thinking is that from each one I’ve learned something and it's helped shape me to the person I am who incidentally I am quite at peace with. Sorry if this sounds a bit like Pollyanna! Have a great weekend everyone - oh and as you can see I'm off the mark on the Count to Ten project. Love Z xx

4 comments:

Nola said...

That is great!! I started something like that on my blog.....but I am getting whoever wants to to ask me a question. I will be interested to see what questions they come up with! I don't think you are Pollyanna at all...I love your outlook on life and wish more people could be like this.

jen said...

.... and so do I love your outlook on life too. Nola took the words I was going to say....

Tracey said...

Hi Zanna, this topic is very interesting and I look forward to future questions and answers. I think I might have a look at Nolas too and do something similar on my blog.

Also Zanna, thank you for the supportive comments you leave on my blog, they are really appreciated.

Tracey

maria said...

That sounds like such a special blessing to have had amazing parents as you were growing up :)