LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Grown Up Blogger Now

Well folks it's official - I'm no longer one of those people who has never met a fellow blogger in person. Last night I lost my innocence to Chris and Anne!!!! We had a fantastic night although both Chris and I admitted to having had a few nerves during the day - don't know about Anne - I forgot to ask her! But it only took a couple of minutes and we were chattering away non stop. As she says on her post today I caused a bit of confusion with the names - while I admitted that I was really an Anne not a Zanna, I forgot to tell her that Bloss is only my nickname for Craig so we had a bit of a giggle about that. Craig and Peter (Anne's husband)were excellent blogger companions and cooked tea on the BBQ for us - poor Stew missed all the shenanigans as he had to be in Auckland this week. And that tea - oh my gosh - it was awesome and I think Chris's family will be dining like kings for the rest of the week! So thankyou so much to you both Chris and Anne for giving us such a wonderful welcome and hope that we can do the same for each of you in Central Queensland some time.

And now a few photos :


Craig and I at the 60th Birthday party - the real reason for this trip to NZ

Chris, Anne and I


This one is specially for Julie who told me I had to make sure I gave Anne a big hug from her. So like a good girl I did what I was told.


Posted by Picasa
Now some of us have seen photos of Chris's paintings - but did you know that she does pottery creation and painting. Here she is with one of her creations

Posted by Picasa

And look at this lucky lady who got an early Christmas present. Thanks so much Chris.

And now fast forward to tonight, we've not long arrived in Rotorua - just spoken to Lee-Anne (private) and planning to meet up with her and Col in a hour or two for a couple of wee sauvignon blancs. More to come!

7 comments:

Lyn said...

Looks like you all got on like a house on fire!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fantastic trip. The pics of last night are lovely. Enjoy the rest of ur time in NZ

Cat
XO

Julie's Journey said...

Lucky girls. That little shadowy thing in the back is me hugging you both. Have a wonderful trip.

Chris H said...

It was a lovely evening, thank you and 'Bloss' for coming and meeting us!!! Hope you have a wonderful time with Lee Anne too!

The Candid Bandit said...

Awww that looks bloody awesome!

I think it's too late to say "Give Lee-Anne a big cuddle for me"

Anne said...

Really enjoyed meeting you, in no time it felt like I had known you for ages!

Enjoy your time left in NZ;-)

maria said...

You all look like very happy ladies! Thank you for sharing this with us! Lovely artwork and I'm glad you all got along like a house on fire! :-)