LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Ladies Lunch

Hello possums - another good week back on the healthy bus -see my table below.  I've managed to up my Wii activity to 30 minutes each morning so feeling good about that.  I had had a sizeable loss this morning but we'll wait and see what tomorrow morning brings - I find that Sundays are often lower than the rest of the week because I get up later and seem to be lighter when I sleep longer.  Solution - sleep constantly!!
Woo hoo!! another 500g off this week - just over 5kgs for the challenge and still one week to go.

Day
Water
WW Pts
Wii Fit/ Walk
Wine
1
2 ltrs
20
30m
None
2
2 ltrs
18
30m+20m
None
3
2 ltrs
22
30m
None
4
2 ltrs
20.5
30m
None
5
2 ltrs
16.5
30m
None
6
2 ltrs
16.5
34m
None
7
2 ltrs
16
0m+40m
None
Totals
 14 ltrs
129.5/126
4hr 4min
None

Another flat chat week at work - gee it sure makes them go fast.  The builder started on the bathroom on Tuesday so there was lots of dust that night but he says that's the worst of it past and my cleaning fairy was here on  Friday morning so everything sparkly again.  Tony our builder is in and out most days - doing little bits here and there and reckons he'll start tiling on Tuesday - stay tuned for before and after photos.

Clive had told me at Easter that a friends husband was suffering pancreatic cancer and had only about 6 weeks left.  This couple were good friends to my ex and I but were one of the casualties of our breakup - they found it really difficult to be on both sides and so I just backed out of the picture and figured he probably needed their friendship more than I did at that stage and in fact they introduced him to his new wife.  We've always kept in touch but just not very frequently.  Anyway I phoned on Thursday to see how things were - to be told that he had passed away the day before - Ev sounded not too bad and the funeral is next Friday at their home so I'm planning to attend that.  But another wake up call when you lose people not very much older than you ( he would have been 65 I think and not long retired) - yes -  must live every day like it's your last!

Yesterday was our monthly ladies lunch - a group of us - many from work but a few other ring ins have started to meet once a month for lunch - changing the restaurant each time.  There's about 13 of us in the email distribution list but the idea is you go when you can and no big deal if you can't make it.  So 7 of us there yesterday and the usual talk fest - great fun.  A couple of pics below.

Heather and I

Shaz(my holiday buddy) and Michelle

I've been doing a bit of research on some of the Wii fitness programmes and from what I'd read figured this would be good for a change.  So bought it yesterday and plan on starting one of their 30 day challenges next week once I finish the Biggest Loser challenge on Monday next week.
Ok must away and get tea organised - Grant Tiff and the boys are coming.  Will add an update in the morning of  my weightloss then post this.

Have a wonderful week good people
Love Z xx

3 comments:

Pam said...

Glad you're doing so well!

Chris H said...

Sad about your freind dying.
Can't wait to see the before and after photos... and don't you girls all look lovely!

jen said...

Love the pic of you ...purple really suits you.