LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Beautiful Sunday

Well I'm still in bed - even although over on Face Book, Briony has told me it's time I was up and at it!

Another week has flown past and it's so near Christmas and I'm not very organised but I suppose I'll pull the stops out and it will happen. I'm really busy at work.I support two sites and spend two days at one and three at the other so Monday I'm at the one closest to home, then Tuesday and Wednesday off to the other one, then Thursday and Friday back here again - it makes the week just flash by. I was sick on Friday - copped a really bad migraine about 1am on Friday morning and although it had eased a bit by 5.30am I was scared to move in case I made it flare up again. So spent most of Friday in bed and was OK by night time - just had that totally washed out feeling. Josh and Curtis were coming to stay overnight so Clive went and picked them up for me and once they're here they're no trouble and in fact a lot of fun.

Weight wise I managed another 300g off - and starting to feel not quite so podgy round the middle! Still not managing to get into much in the way of exercise - which I know would help it to move a bit faster not to mention help the saggy bits - but I keep telling myself the awakening will come - wish it would bloody hurry up!

Spent a bit of time on Friday afternoon putting together calendars for my family in Scotland - there's a really good site called Snapfish where you can upload your photos and make a personalised calendar.  I did one for Mum and my sister last year and they just loved them.  Mum has hers on the wall beside the phone and quite often when I phone she'll tell me who's smiling at her from the calendar.  You can also put people's birthdays on the appropriate space on it too so makes it easy to see whose birthday is coming up.  Anyway they had a special on so I was able to get each calendar for $13 instead of the normal $24.95.  Then they sent me an email thanking me for my calendar order and offering me 20 per cent discount on photobooks.  I've been in the process of building one of these for a while now.  While on holiday in Europe - I took lots of pictures of doors and doorways - they fascinate me and Bloss has the same fascination for signs and streetlamps.  So I'm building us a coffee table type book with all our pictures of these.  So just about to order that now and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Well it's now almost 9am so I'd better move myself - this is the week I make all my little containers of jelly and fruit to take to work and I'll also make a monster bowl of salad to last me through the week to take to work.  Need to make one to take to Grant and Tiff's tonight  too.  We're going there for tea and Clive too - he's staying there tonight as it's close to the airport and he's off to Perth on the first flight.  I'm going to miss him - he's been with us for 8 weeks this time and he's such a good help round the place.  However he's back again for a couple of days at New Year, then again at the end of January and after that will be based in Perth for a while - working offshore in the North west.

A few photos


Grant, Tiff and Clive at a wedding recently

Josh

Curtis

Josh - no teeth showing - think he's a bit self conscious about them at the moment.
Have a top week possums
Love Zxx

3 comments:

Sue said...

Goodness, Christmas really is just round the corner, isn't it. Especially as we're doing our Christmas dinner with the kids, their partners and those of my family who live in Wellington on the 20th - a couple of them are working Christmas Day and it leaves the others free to spend time with either their other parents or partners' parents. It just seemed easier to do it early!

jen said...

ohhhh thankfullt I NEARLY ready for Christmas, coming around all too quick...

Well done on the 300g...onwards and downwards

Anne said...

Christmas is creeping up quickly and there is no way I even feel like thinking about it.

LOL at the photos of Josh - devin did that while his adult teeth were growing in.