LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Been to Brisvegas

Busy weekend for us - we left straight after work on Friday and drove to Maryborough which is about half way between us and Brisbane.  We got there about 7pm and checked into our motel and then had a couple of drinks then went to a local pub for tea.  Saturday morning we were up and on the road by 7am and got to Chermside - which has a huge Westfield shopping centre by about 10.30am.  I managed to do a fair bit of damage to my debit card - see below, then met up with my friend Ruthie (who I hadn't seen since our Melbourne weekend back in March) for lunch.  Then we headed to our apartment we had booked - close to the friends we were catching up with and near the city centre.

We went out for dinner to Embers Steakhouse - and had an absolutely delicious meal. Then this morning we caught up with the same friends for breakfast then started the big drive home - 6 hours later and home sweet home again.

On the weight loss front - managed to lose 500g this week so happy with that - just plugging along.  I tried to be reasonably good this weekend and think I managed to make reasonably good choices  - Swiss chicken and salad with no chips on Friday night and left most of the cheese, bacon and egg roll for breakfast and picked all the fat off the bacon, Moroccan chicken and salad with a yoghurt dressing for lunch, and eye fillet with green peppercorn sauce served on the side - salad and baked potato. Then I weakened and had dessert - Frangelico Affogato - ice cream with espresso coffee and frangelico liqueur - delectable!!!!.  Breakfast this morning was the Lifestyle breakfast at the Coffee Club then an Anzac biscuit and Skinnycino at Sexie Coffee and of course a few wines to wash all this down!

So now to the pictures.....



 I still had to get my birthday present from Bloss - didn't know what I wanted - but finally decided I 'd like some really good sunglasses - can't manage to get a decent picture - but for my birthday and Christmas combined- I've got these beautiful sunglasses - hopefully you can see that I've got an magnificent pair of Prada's

Then I went into Wombat and spotted this gorgeous dress - I didn't have too may summer dresses in my wardrobe

And this one was from Wombat too - got both for about $150 after reductions

This little number was from Harris Scarfe - bit of a reduction happening - was about $40

A little Millers number for $19.95


A snip this one - thought it was $39 reduced from $99.95 but when I got to the till - it was $10!!!!!!

Bloss and I at dinner


The group of us having dinner - the guy with glasses at the end of the table is my step son - Bloss's eldest son - an absolutely top guy.

All right - that's you all up to date - have a top week everybody.

Love Z xx

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Got to love all the shopping! Well done!

Anne said...

Love those glasses:-) Sounds like a fun time shopping and you got some bargains!

Well done on the weight loss:-)

jen said...

wow must nip into Wombat over here and have a good look around in there...love your bargains!!

woooohoooo onwards and downwards we go...