LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

No new hair yet!!

No sorry peeps no new hair colour yet - got a text from my hairdresser on Monday saying that she had really bad vertigo and had to cancel all her week's appointments. Have spoken to her since and am rescheduled for tomorrow night so we'll see what happens then. Nothing particularly exciting or interesting to report this week - eating still good - no alcohol - 5 weeks now but still can't get my shxx together and start exercising. But nonetheless my count to ten pile increased again so pretty happy about that. It's been a good week at work - some stuff we've been trying to make happen for years now and which I've been working on for the past few months, got to roll out stage on Thursday so feeling very satisfied about that and have a totally jubilant manager too. Got the final itinerary from the travel agents on Friday so only about 19 weeks to go!!! It'll be here before I know it. Thought I'd better just check validity on our passports - my Australian one (I have two - a European Union one too) expires in July so I had to jump online to get the form to renew that. Got a shock when I saw how much - it's up to $208! I had bid on EBay for a Lonely Planet for Central Europe and was successful so that arrived in the mail on Wednesday so keep dipping into that to get a bit more background knowledge. Due for some new bras and being rather well endowed (12E) my favourite is the Triumph Ladyform Minimiser - usually available in black and chrysanthemum (sort of an ivory colour) and I usually order online from Zodee. But they've been out of stock of the chrys ones for several months now - word is that the Triumph factory are catching up and they should be available by the end of June - I do hope so - I hate when you find something that fits well, gives you a decent shape (not the pointy look!!!) and is comfy too and then they damn well stop making it! Anyway the black ones were available so thought I'd better play safe and order a couple of them so they arrived this week too. Wish my torso looked like this!!! Well that's my news for this week - sorry it's kind of boring routine stuff - but you get weeks like that!! Take care possums! Love Z xx Geez I'm going loopy - totally forgot that we're going to see this guy in concert tonight - will have tea out somewhere first then mosey along to the Entertainment Centre. Saw him at our Jazz n' Shiraz show a couple of years back and he was excellent and our work social club had a special going on tickets so thought ... yes!!

David Campbell (in this pic with his dad Jimmy Barnes)

8 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so excited for you about your trip! WOOHOO!!!

Pam said...

By the way, you were quite right about the seal. My brother looked up the Zoo's website. But it's alarmingly large compared to the penguin!

You were brought up in Kincardine? How strange! You don't sound remotely Scottish on your blog...

maria said...

I'm always after a good minimiser bra too - with the 'right shape'. I have bookmarked the 'Zodee' site. I wonder if they'll exchange if the size is wrong? I'll have to read the fine print.

Passports are expensive aren't they? Can you imagine a family of 5 or so getting one for the first time?

Glad you won the travel guide - thanks for sharing your news xx

Julie's Journey said...

Looking forward to seeing your hair. Tragic arent I?
You - boring - never.
Love that David Campbell and Jimmy Barnes new show together is called "Dad and Dave".

jen said...

ohhhh the David Cambell concert should be awesome, looking forward to hearing about it.

Anne said...

Exciting about your trip! Can't wait to read about it.

I've tagged you - when you get a moment take a read of my blog.

Chris H said...

Just as well you checked your passport.
Waiting on the hair...
I see that tag is doing the rounds!
That is one nice bra!

Nola said...

I just caught up on your blog and I am totally jealous about your trip....it sounds fantastic!!

I love my minimisers also:) I get very attached to the one style that fits well and gives me a non pointy shape too:)
Hope you enjoyed the show!