LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Short Story this week

Well when I reread last weeks post it was really a bit of a waffle - sorry about that folks must have got a bit carried away. Much quieter week this week. Weight stayed the same and don't know how this week will go as I didn't manage to get to the gym last week. I developed some severe cramps last Sunday afternoon and ended up having to go to the doctors and being off work for two days. Still don't know exactly what the problem was. Didn't get to see my own doctor who was away so saw the new lady doctor - very nice but a bit wishy washy - she reckoned it was either TOM going to turn up after another long absence and making its presence well and truly felt or a low grade bowel infection. Either way it finally came good around Wednesday afternoon but I was going around bent in the middle for a couple of days. Had a three day workshop for my next two units in Dip Bus this week so enjoyed that. Last night was the awards dinner for work - we get to go every year now since Bloss is a member of the 25+ years club. So the photo below shows us just ready to leave. I'm wearing a top I bought in Malaysia a couple of years ago and had never had the opportunity to wear - it got quite a few compliments since it was just that bit different. I also decided to sport a few curls for a change - so got the old heated rollers out and tizzied it up a bit - it's a bloody mess today mind you - had too much product in it! This photo is of two of my greatest achievements - my two wonderful sons both of whom I am immensely proud of and love dearly. This was taken last week when they were at their step brothers wedding in Melbourne. So that's it for me - short and sweet this week for a change. Hope everyone's having a great week. Take care Love Z xx
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jen said...

ohhh that is a lovely top...and just love those curls, you look great T

Those boys of yours are mighty dashing!

Anne said...

You have style! Love the top!!!

Have to agree with Jen about your boys. No wonder you are saying they are your greqatest achievements!

Thanks for your comment - I found it helpful - especially as I can't quite get my head in the right place.

Sue said...

Look at those lovely boy! And you're looking pretty flash yourself...

Chris H said...

Woo hoo on the dress... totally radical! Your boys are both gorgeous!

maria said...

I am sooo sorry I missed your birthday Annie!

Thank you for sharing your cards and flowers!!

I hope you had a wonderful day.. please accept my belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes! xo

I hope that sore tum has well and truly gone by now.. Thank you for sharing the artwork..and your top and curls and the hats (I like hats too).

Good on you for losing 1.6kg after Vietnam and for being really good with the alchohol.

Have a good week.
:)

Yummy Mummy said...

My, who has the good gene pool!!!!!!

Your tops is beautiful and I am glad you are on the mend..

Maria Catalina Wiley said...

Zanna, I love that shirt! Love the orange & black. Looks fantastic on you :)
cheers
Maria