LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Going up? No definitely not!

Well I took the advice given and bought a new set of scales – aren’t they pretty. But they do have a bit of a bite!. I’ll explain…..when I first started back with Weightwatchers in 2002 I had a set of scales which started to be a bit hit or miss so I bought a new set – (the present demon scales!) – these new ones weighed me 4kgs heavier than the old ones used to so I had an overnight ‘gain’ but just lived with it . Well guess what - these pretty new scales weigh me another 1.5kgs heavier then the demon ones so I’ve had a total gain of 5.5kgs and all I’ve done is update my scales!!! In the words of the prophet – WTF!! Anyway the important thing is that they either stay the same or keep going down – depending on where I’m at. Right now I just need them to keep going down and they (the demon ones) are down 1.4kgs from where the demons had me last Monday. Realistically I think I’ve lost about 1kg over two weeks – and that’s how my clothes feel. And from now on I'll use the pretty ones - I also weighed in on them this morning.

I’ve had a much better week – been eating well, only a couple of wines on the weekend and getting in some serious walking – and feeling much better for it!

Not a lot else happening to write about – still hugely busy at work, study and planning the renovations for downstairs and of course anticipating the Vietnam trip. Off to the hairdressers again tonight - had a cut and colour and foils last Thursday but need a bodywave to give it a bit of oomph - flat as a pancake otherwise. It's not growing the way it should - tends to get to a certain length then break so we've revisited the plan and done a bit of layering to see if that helps. I might add a pic when I come home tonight.


Posted by PicasaAnd here I am - quite a cheeky look really!

Oh - and I got fed up with the look of my blog and have had a bit of a change - can't be staying the same too long - might get boring!

Onwards and downwards possums!
Love Z xx

9 comments:

Anne said...

Love the hair:-) Great template as well!

At least these scales will be accurate!

The Candid Bandit said...

Your hairlooks fabulous and so does the new blog.

Chris H said...

Love the new scales... you are looking fab!@!!! New template is rather neat too....

Jocelyn said...

Hello gorgeous woman, love the hair, and the new blog look too, and the scales. Everything about you is looking great ;-)

Apple2Hourglass said...

Great hair - you look fab. Are you sure you've used the scales? There are no feet marks. I have similar and they always have feet marks!! hehe

maria said...

Hello again!

I really like your hair and layers.. you look sophisticated and fresh!

I bought some Weight Watchers scales, Conia brand and I don't like them at all and feel like I want to sell them. I compare them to my old scales and how they weigh me at WW and they're way off. The kind that tend to say something different each time you stand on them too. I received a 6 month subscription to WW magazine.. so that was a consolation prize.

I hope the numbers keep coming down for you Anne. I hope you've been having a good weekend too.. bless you,

Love,
M xo

Lee-Anne said...

Absolutely love the hair. You look fantastic.

Not long before the next journey begins.

Lainey said...

Spooky. Have this second update my template too.

Looking Hot to trot!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I like the template change too...
Hair - Awesome!!
Scales... pretty flash...mine are horrid.. I had 8 different readings one after the other the other day... ready to pitch them in the bin.. werent cheap either... and I replaced the battery too!