LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Operation Noah - Day 21

Not such a pretty chart this week. In my favour I have drunk my water every day, weighed my food where required every day and tracked every morsel. But...... I have had no exercise other than incidental, had alcohol every day and went over my 18 points on the last three days. My excuse is that it was Bloss's 60th last week and we managed to celebrate his birthday for almost four days! He was adamant that he didn't want a fuss or a party but by the time we caught up with each of our friends and family it was a big job!!


Posted by Picasa


I'm really not in the mood to blog today so will keep this pretty brief. I've had a weekend of 'tidying' - you know the situation when the clothes in the wardrobe are all over the place - I like to keep all my trousers together, all my shirts together and I sort them according to colour - and they definitely weren't the way I like them. Then there was the filing in the study and the tupperware drawer! Get the picture?? But they are all super organised now. No 1 son and family are coming for tea tonight and No2 son is still here so will be lovely to have them all together.

OK I'm over it for now - promise to try harder next week - but will say that I can feel a difference - think I'll hop on the scales again next Sunday or Monday just to check how I'm going. Just realised it won't be till Monday as Shaz and I are heading down to Kingaroy for the Food and Wine Festival next weekend. I have a friend down there who rang the other week and asked if we wanted to go - we stay at her place. We went a few years ago and had a great time so looking forward to it again this year.

I'm outta here. Have a great week my lovelies.
Z xx

9 comments:

Lyn said...

It's always to stay ontrack when celebrations are happening. Don't beat yourself up about it. I'm sure once Bloss has realised he's had his birthday now and celebrations are over you'll get back to normal routine and you'll be fine.

:)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I'm with Lyn... really hard to stay 100% focused when celebrations are happening...
Even I had 4 days out of 7 without alcohol... haha
Enjoy the festivale at Kingaroy next weekend..sounds like fun!

Chris H said...

You sound so much like me mate, sorting out your clothes in colour order etc! I like everything in it's place and all tidy too. Shame I'm the only one in this house with this preference. Have a great week chick.

Anne said...

You are doing well considering there are celebrations going on. As Lyn said - back into routine once more. As long as you can do that, you will succeed.

Anonymous said...

Dont be too hard on yourself. I think you are doing so well with all the celebrations that are going on.

Have a great week

The Candid Bandit said...

You've just described all the things that are bugging me right now.. My tu pperware drawer, entire wardrobe etc.. I have spent so much time with my two boys that all that has taken a backseat.

Have a blast at Kingaroy!

maria said...

You've highlighted something I didn't consider before.. ie. when one chooses not to 'make a fuss' over a milestone birthday. I guess with all that catching up you had to do.. it was a big job indeed! Happy Birthday to Bloss and I hope it was still a nice occasion :-)

I hope you have a great time at the food and wine festival. Best wishes with getting your chart how you like it. You're still a good example though of when things go off track a bit.. you're not throwing the whole towel in.. and that speaks volumes to me and I dare say others too. Do what you can - but then try better next time.

Hugs to you Anne xox

Em said...

Dont be too hard on yourself as I am sure you wont be ...life is for living and enjoying , you are sensible and wouldnt do to much damage of that I am positive....Happy birthday to Bloss.... enjoy x

jen said...

eeeek I have just been sending out invites to friends and family for my hubby's 60th in April.......geeeeeeeeee hope we don't party for 4 days!! Happy Birthday Bloss!!

Good luck in getting back into a routine again.