LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Caught by a Cat!!

Cat has tagged me so here goes: Four dishes I like to cook (actually I'm over cooking - used to do it lots but now it's just a means of fuelling the body) Baked Atlantic Salmon Lamb Loin Chops in Mint Seafood Delight Shortbread (the real stuff) Four qualities I love in people Fun and laughter Self honesty Caring Personal pride Four places I have been Marrakesh, Morocco Seville, Spain Tokyo, Japan Havana, Cuba Four things in my bedroom Bloss (he's chained to the bed!!!!) Full length mirror - how can anyone leave the house without looking in one?? A glamour pic of me taken when I was 40 A sheepskin rug (Beck will understand the significance of this!) Four dirty words I like to use Bugger Shit Filthy Grotty (I'm not a swearer - don't shrivel up and die when I hear swearing but it's just not my style.) Four people I'm tagging (all the L's cos I've learned an "L" of a lot from all of them) Livy (who lives in my part of the world and is a bit of a rebel like me - or what I used to be) Lainey (who I get to meet in about 7 weeks and who talks funny like I do) Lee-anne- private (who I might meet in about 3 weeks who likes the same wines as I do) Lyn (who I'd love to meet in a couple of weeks but might run out of time, but is one of the reasons I got hooked on blogging several years ago) Love Z xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine how exciting it will be to be flying to Scotland, to see your family and your Mum.
Does it snow over there, that time of year?

I can't do any of those foods you described - I have a lot of learning to do! I have perfected spag boll and tuna mornay and that is about it :)

maria said...

Oh darn it, there's no 'L' in Foodie Wanderings OR Maria! But I might like to answer these still and just tag myself?! I'll think about it!

I enjoyed your answers. I'm curious about what your seafood delight dish is made up of? I know it wouldn't be cheap 'n nasty (I feel I know you that well).. Eg. someone told about their "mock whiting" dish...and apparantly it's grated potatoes.. coated in flour and fried! Like the shape of a piece of whiting? How can anyone pretend that much? Call it a hash brown for goodness sake..

Anyway.. I'm trusting your seafood delight isn't made of sausage mince shaped like calamari or something... ;-)

Lyn said...

Aww thankyou for tagging me. I had a chuckle at the 'L' part. Had to read it aloud before I actually got it. lol.

You are certainly welcome to pop by if you get to this part of the country (waihi beach). I would love that!! But of course will understand if you run out of time.

My email is bills-honey@hotmail.com