LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Tart has Landed

Hi Folks, Back home in my own little house tonight. Feeling very tired and a bit jet lagged but trying to keep going till a normal bedtime so I can get my clock back on schedule. I don't start back to work till Wednesday so that gives me a couple of days to do some food shopping, do some washing and pick up Zanna from the kennels. Havne't been on the scales yet - tomorrow morning will be soon enough - then I'll probably be too ashamed to tell you the damage! But I do have the right mindset to get back on the right track immediately - am in fact savouring a nice little Pinot Grigio which my friend H left in the fridge for me as a belated birthday present - as well as a vase of flowers, a box of Lindor chocs - and yes I've had quite a few this afternoon - after all they'll be out of bounds tomorrow! And yes don't I have some delightful friends Below I've posted the story of our Cuban experience but as I say it's a long one and may not be of interest to all of you but if different countries and cultures interest you then have a read. I've posted all our photos on Picasa and if you click the link then you'll see all the albums - pretty well divided into locations. To view any album just double click on the photo and then select slideshow from the options along the top. The default is, I think 4 seconds for each slide but you can shorten it along the bottom of the screen to make it go a bit quicker. All right, this tired little vegemite needs to call it a night. Will be back during the week to confess my sins! Love Z xx

8 comments:

Suzy said...

Welcome home!! I will catch up with your photos soon. Glad you had a wonderful trip.

jen said...

Welcome back...home sweet home.

Jen xx

Chris H said...

Hope you got a good night's sleep and settle into Aussy time again quickly. Back to reality eh?

Sienna said...

So glad you are home!

Anne said...

A huge welcome home - sort of a mixed feeling at times, great to be back but sorry it is all over!Hope the scales reasonably kind...

Will be back tomorrow when I ahve more time to read your travel adventures and photos!

Julie's Journey said...

Welcome home - at last - seems like eons! Will read your really really long cuban blog soon but have really enjoyed your travels. Glad you and Bloss are home safely. Talk to you soon.
xx

Anne said...

Caught up on your Cuba entry, you described it all so well. Really does sound like an amazing experience. Our neighbours had recently been and stayed with the locals in B & B's. They loved the experience!!

maria said...

I'm working my way up the posts.. but I thought I'd say here "Welcome Home"!!!

Don't be ashamed of "your damage".. I will have probably even bigger damage to report tomorrow... oy.