LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bittersweet!

Hi Guys,

Well I'm sitting here in the Qantas club in LA airport - have had a few wines and generally feeling quite mellow but with the old mixed feelings - on the one hand it's so sad to be at the end of our holiday but also excited at the prospect of seeing No 1 son and DIL and grandsons at the airport on Sunday and sleeping in or own bed and not living out of a suitcase. It's been yet another "holiday of a life time' - Bloss and I have managed to have a few of these! Santa Monica has been a delightful surprise and we've really enjoyed our few days here. I've got almost all my photos on Picasa web albums now so will post a link to them once I get home and if you're interested you can have a browse at your leisure.

Feeling really porky! - heaven only knows what the scales will say on Monday but I am quite focussed on getting back on the healthy eating lifestyle straight away, when I get home - but meantime am just having a little smoked salmon panini and a drink or two!!

Look forward to catching up with you all properly over the next week or two.

Love to everyone

Z xx
ps these photos are from Mexico City - found this neat varities of seats along the street and had to sit on them all.

\

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Have a great flight home mate, and wow, those seats are awesome, I like the last one the best.

maria said...

Zanna! I was sooo pleased to find a comment from you!! You are like a blog 'light'! :-)

I've come to your blog to read-up on the return journey home..and WOW, blow me over with a feather you have a fabulous new look! I LOVE IT! Love the earthy, understated colours.. the camels.. just love it!!

I don't know if I mentioned..I tried to change my blogger template..and it worked..then I switched back and forth experimenting and now my blog won't accept any new template and it keeps giving me an error message!! I then lost all my 'side widgets'!!

I would love an overhaul myself!

I had to chuckle with this post how you tried out all the seats.. and what extraordinary seats they were!!

I see I have much to read, so I better get on with it! xox M