LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

Pictures of the tart on the town and chez Zanna


This is me ready to go out Saturday night - this top is one of my shopping snips - reduced to $9.45 from Katies

This jacket was on sale for half price. I tried it on - loved it but demurred that I would hardly get the chance to wear it in our CQ climate. S said that it suited me so well that I should just buy it to hang in the wardrobe and look at it occasionally!! Anyway bought it for $60 and wore it out on Saturday night. It makes me feel so sensuous - the lady in the shop said (after I had bought it) that she had never seen anyone wear it who looked so good in it as I did. So I did have to buy it didn't I??? It's white as you can see but is highlighted with pink sequins here and there.

This was me ready to head out on Friday night - this little red number was one I picked up in K Mart a few weeks ago for $10

This is the beautiful S and I - we're the ones who are known collectively at work as the "Ab Fabs" we love to dress up and take pride in our appearance (in a town which doesn't exactly have a particularly high dress code for ladies) and we make no apologies to anyone for maintaining our own particular dress standards.
Posted by Picasa


This is R and I - our corporate buddy

Thought I might show a few pics of Chez Zanna. I have become big into paintings and have trawled E bay to get some nice specimens. Note the tryptich of tulips in the corner.

This is the one that started me off - I brought this triptych in Thailand a couple of years ago.

This one came from Germany via Ebay
Posted by Picasa


Another E bay masterpiece


Got this one through Ebay too - but comissioned this one size wise to fit the spot - at the top of the stairs

Brought this one back from Hong Kong for the entry hall - not sure if it's big enough for this spot - could be a bit of rearranging still to happen!
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Chris H said...

Love ya clothes, want ya jacket when you are sick of it, it's bloody cold here! Love the paintings, I am going to do a tryptic for our rumpus room next! You are right, the last painting in the entry hall is too small for that spot. Not that I know shit all about it really!

Chris H said...

OOO forgot, you have the most amazingly beautiful polished wooden floors!!!!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Gorgeous home there Zanna...
Love the clothes..you must have a huuuuuge wardrobe!!!
Love the paintings too...
hmmm might have to invest in some flash ones like that for my hallway..

Christine said...

Love the fact that you are an Ebay junkie like me!!!

PS. YOu look great!

Anne said...

Just gowes to show you don't have to spend a fortune to look like a million dollars!! Looking great!! Love your home - could live there quite easily:-)

Lyn said...

I love the way you have pride in your appearance! And a great collection of paintings ... especially the commisioned one in the hall ... love that one!!

Suzy said...

You look gorgeous and so does chez Zanna!

maria said...

What bargains! You did well there. And you do look nice in all them -so slim! Thanks for sharing these with us. I have been edging towards buying artwork from eBay for a while now. I keep 'visiting' potential purchases that repeatedly do a 'loop' in my 'watched' items! You have done well there too, I'm sure you'll inspire others now! Gorgeous home :) I also learned a new word today: triptych ! ;-)

Em said...

I love the jacket looks wonderful on you .....is good to take pride in your appearance and even better to go out all dressed up knowing you look good :). Your house is simply gorgeous........ have a good week

Christine (Australia) said...

Fantastic photos - you are a tiny tart now!! lol..
Love all of your buys - I think it would be fun to go shopping with you Zanna!
I forgot to tell you that I read your waxing post just before I went to melb, didn't have time to comment then, but it gave me the biggest belly laughs I've had in ages..

Christine (Australia) said...

Oh, forgot to mention that I've bought a painting off ebay a few years ago too.. If I can get a decent photo of it I'll post it to show you..

Lee-Anne said...

What can I say, you're one classy chick.

Fantastic pics. Thanks for sharing.

Sienna said...

Gorgeous you, and gorgeous home! I hope one day I have the confidence to post pics of myself in my new clothes!! I agree with Chris too, love the floors!

Anonymous said...

adorable babe - you and the house - and that white jacket - mmmmmmmm!

jen said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww looking awesome you, awesome house, awesome paintings....and ohhhhhhh I want that gorgeous jacket !!!!


Jen