LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 12, 2007

A squirrel and her nuts!

Well that’s another week over and another 400g gone. I think TOM is thinking about arriving but doesn’t seem to have made up it’s mind whether or not to visit this month. I just know that over the last couple of days water in hasn’t equalled water out! So I’m just happy that I have another loss – feeling like a little squirrel just storing all these little nuts up – one or two at a time. In review I’ve had quite a good week - Alcohol – none – 10 weeks now Tracking – yes Points – spot on Water – excellent – really hot here lately so easy to do – forecasting 38 here today – and with the high humidity we have it’ll be a killer Walk – managed 4 this week Steps – almost 63,000 with a daily average around 8,900 and by the end of today I’ll have completed my Walk around Turkey. Well I’m ‘spinsting’ (that’s meant to be the female equivalent of baching) for the next two weeks. Bloss has taken off with his mate to drive to the Territory for a couple of weeks – left yesterday and plans to visit Kununurra, Katherine and Darwin. I must admit I’m really looking forward to some ‘me time’. When Bloss worked shifts we both used to get some space without actually having to think about it but since he switched to day work a couple of years back, we’re both home at the same time. I’m a bit of a gadabout but he’s become a real home body so it’s not often I get the house to myself. I think I’m going to positively wallow in it! I started off with a trip to the DVD shop and five chic flicks! I’m not a TV movie watcher and usually if we do get a DVD out we get something that Bloss will enjoy too. So yesterday’s list comprised Ladies in Lavender (reviewed recently by another blogger - can't for the life of me remember who, The Piano, Brokeback Mountain, Little Women and Broken Flowers. I’ve already watched the first two and thoroughly enjoyed them both. Actually don’t think I’m going to have time for too much wallowing this week anyway. The kids are coming for tea tonight, got the physio tomorrow night, Wednesday night take the car in for a service, Thursday night pick the car up from service, Friday night my friend S and I are going out for tea then to one of the local service clubs to trip a bit of the old light fantastic! – for those of you are a generation of two younger than me – that translates to leaping round the dance floor! I’m totally hooked on the Biggest Loser – and was so happy to see the Blue Team win the weigh in last night and happy for Laura to get such a good loss – although towards the end of last week she was annoying me cause she was such a sook. Can’t make up my mind whether I want Munnalita or Courtney to go first– I’m seriously over both of them. But the preview last night looked like there’s a bit of something different happening so I’ll be tuning in tonight for the next thrilling instalment! Ok guys hope you’re all having a good week and are happy and focussed. And when you’re thinking that this journey we’re on is so long…. just remember "The only thing in this world that is instant is coffee." - David Parkin

9 comments:

Chris H said...

Enjoy the "me" time, I have no idea what it feels like to alone in the house for any length of time. Oh chick flicks.... In my dreams! lol

Sue said...

I relish having the house to myself too - because it's usually me who's away! Liking the man likes to ride his motorbike in the weekends.

Anne said...

I like a bit of space from time to time to just do whatever.

You are still going strong and well done on another 400 gr gone:)

jen said...

ohhhhhhhhh what is "me" time...I have forgotten what that is....

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww another 400g gone...slow and steady wins the race....good on ya!!

Jen

Christine (Australia) said...

Hey Zanna, well done on another consistent loss! I'm loving the Biggest Loser too & was disappointed tonight when neither Munnalita or Courtney got sent home. Hopefully they'll be next in line to go, followed by Pati!! Have a great week enjoying your "me" time!

The Candid Bandit said...

Me time. Ive got some right now and Im using it to read blogs. LOL

Have a wonderful week! Whip out the foot spa, face masque, manicure stuff and pampoer yourself!

Anonymous said...

I think “me” time is the most ideal time to know yourself better. Enjoy it.

Sienna said...

Great blog entry Zanna! Sounds like you are one busy lady! I have ttotm too, right on my first damn weeks try at losing weight! AAARRRHHH...I feel like I'm riding an exercise bike at full speed at getting knowwhere!
You are so disiplined! Good on you for getting as far as you have. Losing weight is so hard.

Suzy said...

Hope you are enjoying your week.