LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 28, 2005

It's Friday!!!

Gosh how I love Fridays! Finished the interviewing and have a pathway forward - which is always a good thing!. So now the weekend beckons. Went to the Work BBQ tonight and of course had a few wines - and worse than that ate some mindless potato chips! Had a steakburger - bun, tomato, lettuce, little bit of onion and some lean steak. But was still hungry and so had an extra piece of steak - lean of course. This was because I was interviewing all morning then got back to my office with half an hour to spare before my next meeting and hadn't time (or inclination) to go the canteen for a sandwich - needed to go shopping at home so didn't bring any real lunch in! Usually I plan better than this! Enjoy ...... toodles!

No comments: