LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Busy sort of a day

Well today at work just kind of flashed past. I spent most of the morning interviewing for a new Training Officer to join my team. I really enjoyed that - not something I'm very proficient at or something I do very often so have a lot to learn in this area. It was good though that I interviewed with one of my peers who has a lot of experience in this field and I'm learning heaps. The rest of the day went by in a flash with a series of meetings - not much catching up on my jobs though - but.... tomorrow is another day ..... interviewing again and a couple of meetings planned as well as a work function to attend at night. (at least it means I don't have to cook tea tomorrow night and if I stay focussed I'll eat one bun with steak and lettuce and tomato and leave the chips and peanuts alone. Mind you I'll still sip on a couple of wines! Why does that word make me feel so guilty!! Eating today has been good. Went to the hairdressers tonight - the usual trim and colour but decided to go a bit more coppery rather than as blond as I was last time. God forbid that I stay the same colour for too long!! Anyway really happy with the result. Got Chinese for C but resisted for me - but.... I had a couple of cream biscuits with my coffee at the hairdressers so haven't had a proper tea - just had four square rice crackers with some salsa and WW sour cream - only 2 points but I feel fine. OK so tomorrow's Friday - how I love Fridays!!! Toodles!

No comments: