LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 31, 2005

Back in control

So far today's been really good - on plan with points, already drunk 2 litres of water and also walked. Wearing a pedometer as I'm going to participate with my team at work in a walk around Queensland competition. So far today I've walked almost 10,000 steps (actually 9881) so feeling pretty positive about that. I'll report back in later. .... OK its now just after nine and I'm heading off to bed but just needed to emphasise how virtuous I've been today and how good it makes me feel. Finished well within points - walked 11,000 steps (not sure of exact number - went to the loo and the damned pedometer fell off my waistband and promptly reset itself - previous to that it was at 10,666) but the other absolutely amazing thing was - no alcohol!! It's not hard really just a matter of getting the right mindset - and then hanging on to it! Got 14 days until we go to NZ so could lose the better part of 2kgs if I put my mind to it. Stay with it! Toodles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Signage digital printing solvent http://www.patent-9.info insurance quotes cheap auto Search engine optimization ethics http://www.management-training-seminar-9.info free music mp3 players

maria said...

Hello, I'm burying this deep within your blog just for a bit of privacy and to communicate with you on a one-to-one basis. Wow, you were blogging in 2005! It was a lovely surprise to get your comment today re: my Aussie video. These days anything nice said to me sets me off and I'm in tears -but hopefully our situation will change soon -by the grace of God. Thanks so much for your compliments :-) You are so lovely to have written all that you did and I was happy for you that the cards arrived in the mail for you. What a relief, now you can enjoy the rest of the preparations without that worry over your head. I'm also happy for you that you've saved some money with the cards now (getting the insurance for free). Do have a lovely, wonderful time when you're O/S. We will be the blessed bloggers when you get back and share your time away with us in instalments of words and photo's! Take care -your blog-friendship and loyalty are truly valued. Thanks Ann (I hope I've spelled it right?)..

Cheers & love,
Maria.