LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Such a good girl!

That's me this week - managed to up the exercise a bit and get in a couple of walks, still no alcohol and good on points too - and damn it all I only lost 100g - but I'm okay with that as I had such a good loss last week so had to expect a bit of evening up this week.


Day
Water
WW Pts
Wii Fit/ Walk
Wine
1
2 ltrs
16
23 m
None
2
2 ltrs
17
17 m
None
3
2 ltrs
14
23+25m
None
4
2 ltrs
20
15m
None
5
2 ltrs
16.5
0+25m
None
6
2 ltrs
17
22m
None
7
2 ltrs
17
Rest
None
Totals
14 ltrs
117.5/126
2h 30m
Zero


A couple of you have commented that I don't seem to be having many points.  According to WW I should be on 18 points a day based on my weight, height and occupation activity level so most days I'm pretty close to there - I always like to have a few points up my sleeve for the weekend as I'm never quite sure what might eventuate.  I've been lucky these past two weekends that we haven't been out and about much so I've been able to control my eating quite easily.  Below is what I'd eat on a typical weekday and I can honestly say I never find myself hungry with no points to eat - I might feel that I really want/need to nibble something but if I analyse the way I feel I'm definitely not hungry - just 'munchy' and fortunately I'm a real fruit bat so will quite happy chomp on some plums or grapes.


6.00am
Crumpet with drizzle honey and teaspoon WW cream cheese
Coffee with skim milk
2.5 pts
8.30am
2 plums
1 nectarine
2 pts
10.00am
Coffee

12.00 noon
Ham 50g 1 pt
or Prawns 100g 1 pt
or Tuna small tin 1.5pts
or Salmon small tin 3 pts
with lots of salad
Average say
2 pts

Jelly and fruit
0.5pt
4.00pm
4 (lge)Rice Crackers
with salsa and 1 tbsp WW sour cream
2 pts
7.00pm
Grilled pork loin chop or
loin lamp chops or Scotch fillet steak
Or Chicken stir fry
Or Baked Salmon
Or Smoked Cod poached in skim milk
Microwaved jacket potato with WW sourcream
Assorted steamed vegies or salad
Average for
meat between
3 and 5 points


2 pts

WW Ice cream or 50g low fat icecream with a few frozen raspberries or berries
Coffee
1.5 pts

Milk for coffee
0.5 pts

TOTAL
18 points


 I don’t count activity bonus points – I treat them as just that – a bonus.

Not much other news this week - organised a ladies lunch on Saturday for 9 of us - went to a local coffee/gift shop.  Had a delicious mango chicken with macadamia salad - I asked for the garlic and mango aioli on the side - I'm actually not a huge dressing fan - quite fussy about what I have slathered across my food!  Anyway the lunch was a great success and we're now going to meet once a month at a different restaurant.  

Before lunch I went shopping.  You may have noticed that in a few of my holiday photos - and also on my birthday last year I had on a red and black top.  I bought this in a local boutique and have had so much use for it and it was great to travel with - light as a feather, didn't crush and the style really fitted me well.  So I to their online store and ordered this one - same style - different colours


There was one of another colour which I strongly considered buying too - but they were $130 so decided to content myself with one.  But then Shaz told me that the boutique had a sale on - so I popped in on Saturday and got this one at half price only $65.  They'll be so good for our trip and I can change the look with different coloured pants or skirts.




I also bought the Wii Fit Plus package - already had the original but had heard good reports about the update so since it was on special at Dick Smiths for $24 I just got it.  Grant Tiff and the boys were down last night and we had a bundle of laughs as Josh tried out all the new activities.  But the funniest one of all was the one where you have to pretend you're a bird and land on a series of targets.  To do this you have to flap your arms like wings - so here we have Grant mastering the art!  Hilarious ... and Josh can't help himself - he's flying too!



Oh and one other thing - I'm having terrible troubles trying to comment - I haven't worked out yet whether it's Goggle Chrome or something to do with the fact that our internet connection has been really patchy and dodgy this past week - our phone has been out for a week.  All because of the vast amount of rain we've had which has soaked the little box with the cables out the front of our house.  I've managed to leave an odd one here and  there as it seems to be working intermittently.  But it's really frustrating when I type out a carefully considered message and the bloody thing won't go anywhere.  Grrrr.

Anyway that's my news for this week.  Hope you're all having a good one.
Love Z xx

3 comments:

Pam said...

What a lovely newsy post!

Nola said...

I absolutely love those tops!!!...good pick-up:) I had heard many good reports about the wii fit myself and was intending to buy it next time I am near a Harvey Norman or somewhere. Now I have heard your review and seen the "flapping" photos, I definitely have to get it!!

jen said...

Those tops are gorgeous....
I have to get a wii fit..I really do but before I do I need to get my ass into gear and stop the yoyo-ing !!
Well done on your progress.