LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Smokin'

Just a quick post to bring you up to date on Week 3 of the challenge. I'm thrilled - I lost 1kg this week, making 2.3kgs over the 3 weeks. I'm aiming for 6kgs over the 12 weeks of the challenge so I'm well on track for that. I've pasted my little table below - still off the grog - and I know that's what's helping get the decent losses, but also making sure I have my full 2 litres of water each day. I always drink water every day but I suspect I was stopping around 1.5 litres a lot of the time and the extra half a litre seems to make a difference. Then of course there's the incidental exercise of going to the loo all the time!

Day
Water
WW Pts
Wii Fit/ Walk
Wine
1
2 ltrs
17.5
18 m
None
2
2 ltrs
18
20+20m
None
3
2 ltrs
16
16+20m
None
4
2 ltrs
16.5
16m
None
5
2 ltrs
19.5
20m
None
6
2 ltrs
22
23m
None
7
2 ltrs
14
Rest
None
Totals
14 ltrs
123.5/126
2h 33m
0

Not much else to report for the week - and I've already done a monster post.  One little pic this week - we went out for dinner with a group of friends on Saturday night and took some photos round the table.  Check out my earrings and necklace - Rockmans was having a sale of their costume jewelery. I got the earrings for $1.99 and the necklace for $1.99.  Pretty good bargain hey?


OK possums that it for now - hope you're all having a great week.
Love
Z xx

5 comments:

jen said...

Well done Anni....good on you.

ohhh love the jewelery.

Sue said...

It's interesting how we can overestimate how much water we are drinking - and incidental exercise we are getting! I've starting tracking water intake and steps again, just to get back in the habit of making sure I get enough.

Chris H said...

I never over estimate how much water I am drinking! I don't drink any. lol
Score on the necklace and ear rings~!

Pam said...

Hi! Just waving hello. Well done on the weight!

Julie's Journey said...

Talk about smokin' - I can hear you sizzling. By the way you look great in the photo. Lovely the jewels.
xxx