LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sofa??

200g down this week - it was 500g on Friday but you get that! Sofa so good! I've managed to maintain the focus again this week - exercise 5 days out of 7 with 3 mornings at the gym, been eating all the right things, not drinking any of the wrong things (that translates to another week alcohol free) and been drinking my water every day. We'll see what tomorrow morning brings. Not a lot else been happening this week - quite a quiet one really. Work has been good - really busy but challenging and fun so I don't mind that. Need to finish off my two assignments for my Dip Bus this week - presentation and review day next Tuesday. Spent yesterday in the garden doing a bit of trimming and pruning and hired a big trailer to cart it all off to the dump - that was yesterday's exercise and I can tell you I've found new achy muscles today! But it's looking quite good - the lawn could do with a bit of water but we're quite water conscious (and lazy) so tend to let the lawns take pot luck with whatever weather we're having - it get's really dry sometimes but perks up instantly whenever it rains. Tonight No 2 son flys in from Brisbane after his three week shut down in the south west - so I'm picking him up at the airport at 7.45 tonight. No 1 son and family arrived back in town this morning from their trip to Fiji so will go and have tea with them (takeaway since they've nothing in the house) and hear all about the holiday. And now a couple of photos to relieve the boredom ......

This is the downstairs area which we've been renovating - starting to come together quite well but still need to get the pool table back in - will have to round up the strong men first.

We put a new vanity into the downstairs bathroom - certainly flashed it up a lot.

View of the pool - after the tidy up

The other part of the garden by the pool
Posted by Picasa
Shit - I'm boring this week - must be the lack of alcohol!!! Anyway onwards to another focussed week - and wishing the same to all of you.
Cheers,
Love Zxx

8 comments:

Anne said...

You are never boring! What a good feeling to maintain the focus, you are going great.

Your home looks amazing!! I was gardening today and getting quite fed up with our wilderness and waterlogged garden.

Good luck on Tuesday:-)

maria said...

Doing well with your weight loss zany Zanna! Thanks for the update and sharing the photo's.. all looks very nice! I don't think I've seen your backyard before.. so that was exciting :)

Chris H said...

Great guns girl! Love the photos.... wish I had the bloody pool!

Lainey said...

You're doing so well! Well done that woman.

A pool! Wow! It so neighbours! Ha ha!

Maria Catalina Wiley said...

You're doing so great Zanna! Love your place, especially the room with the bed, tv & bar! My kind of room, haha!
Hope you're having a great week :D

Apple2Hourglass said...

So not boring silly billy! I love your downstairs room, it's gorgeous. I did 4 hours of weeding last weekend and i'm just starting to fell less muscle sore today! sheesh - shows how unfit I am!! haha
Have a great week lovely lady!
Bri

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I am moving right on in.. hat more could a girl ask for.. a fully stocked bar beside the bed...

jen said...

I'm moving in .... what a beautiful house....

And boring..not you!!