LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 8 of 100 day challenge - 92 days to go

Well I'm on the board but only just - a loss of 300g this week. Quite disappointing considering I've drunk my water every day, AND had no alcohol whatsoever in the last 7 days. Must admit though that I only managed proper formal exercise on one day last week but did have two where I had lots of incidental exercise - one day where I had to walk all over the site at work and one where I applied some serious elbow grease to our stainless BBQ which was much in need of a clean. But I am pleased to say that I am feeling much more focussed so here's to this week and a bigger loss. Have to say that it was almost a kilo off the other morning so maybe a bit of a fluid thing happening plus the 'girls' are kind of tender the last two days. Haven't had TOM since last November so who knows just quite what's going on in that department!


Last week I was given a lovely award from the delightful Lyn. Thank you Lyn you've made me feel very special. As Lyn said - our blogger community is a bit quiet at the moment - I used to have 12 and 13 updates a day to read and these days it's more like 3 or 4. So like Lyn I'm going to share mine with a couple of bloggers who can always be relied on for a regular update Chris and Anne but I also want to give it to another couple of special people who are having some real struggles within their lives but still manage to blog when they can and leave supportive comments - Em and Julie. Thank you all for the constant support you give me and for your great blogs.


Here's a pic of me showing how the hair growing is progressing - it still looks best behind my ears - but should get better as some of the layers grow out. We had a lovely long weekend - caught up on a few yard jobs, made some progress with the insurance claim for the carpet in the downstairs room - the insurance company will replace the carpet as far as the first join - I ask you how bloody silly is that going to look considering the carpet is about 10 years old and unable to be matched!! Will have to do some straight talking and see what I can arrange! Also put in a couple of hours on my first assignment so can see it beginning to take a bit of shape. This Thursday I have to go up to Rockhampton for a scan of my leg - no facility to get it done locally - and then only two weeks till I go for my op. That's about it for this week - but I should just let you know that the new week is off to a good start - Zanna and I have been for a walk tonight. I feel sooo good when I've done that - heaven only knows why I don't do it more often!

Take care my lovelies
Love Z xx

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Far out that's scary, I was just reading your blog! Shivers! Thanks for the award ... some bugger finally gave me one! Have a neat day.

Chris H said...

In case you didn't understand that... I was reading your blog and got a comment from you at the same time. That happens to me a lot!

Anne said...

You are going well - does sound a bit like a fluid thing going on with your body. I'm trying hard not to react if the scales aren't looking good and just keep going.

Aww - thanks for the award:-)

Love the photo - and your is looking great!

Em said...

Those damn scales....dont take too much notice is probably just fluid, you are doing everything right all will even out...love your hair, I give up trying to grow the layers out of mine am destined for short hair forever :)hope you work things out with the carpet issue..
Finally thankyou so much for the award, have never received anything like this in my whole time of blogging, really touched me :)

Lee-Anne said...

Considering you had a great week I'm sure TOM must be lurking around somewhere. I'm sure you'll have a fantastic week this week.

I do like your hair too. Looks lovely.

Julie's Journey said...

Thank you for the mention, you are very sweet. You are also looking very good. Hope this week is great for you.