LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, March 17, 2006

As I expected

Check the side bar and you'll see that my predictions in my last post were deadly accurate. Nobody but myself to blame. However....since I posted on Monday I have been squeaky clean - no alcohol, managed to walk twice so far - sick yesterday so didn't manage and had to go and get some stuff in town on Wednesday so didn't have time then either. Planning to go tonight, and on the points front have been just under every day and feeling good - and in control. Think that's what really gets me down - I'm a bit of a control freak and I get so angry at myself when I lose control. Bought this months Slimming and Health Mag and have listened to the free CD (Think Slim by Mark Stephens) - some very interesting thoughts there - haven't tried the hypnosis section yet - saving that for the weekend. He recommends drinking green tea - suggests one of the flavoured ones to start with like mint, so I decided to give it a go. Got the mint and the citrus flavours - really nice, refreshing and Bloss has been drinking it too. It's credited with having all sorts of health properties so it certainly won't hurt and might do some good. Must away to work - big day today - a training team workshop of all trainers/training leaders across site. Could be very good - could be a whinge session but I think the facilitator will be good enough to ensure the former. Have a great weekend everyone, talk next week.

No comments: