LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Could it possibly be?

Yes I think perhaps I might have found my mojo again - it's not full on yet - more's the pity but I do believe I'm seeing the light.  This past week has been pretty good - walked three nights, no alcohol on any week night and just eating what I should be.  The scales are creeping back down again and I just need to hold this focus.

Unfortunately the walking has come to a bit of a halt which is a shame as I was enjoying getting back into it and it's such lovely walking weather now.  But I had a little lumpy bit just above the inside of my ankle - have had it for ever and a day but my doctor spotted it one day and said I should just keep an eye on it and let him know if it started get any bigger.  Over the last few months it had grown slightly - still small, pink but it was sort of like a cyst but with a hard centre and I could feel the centre was a bit bigger so anyway when I saw him a couple of weeks back he said I should just have it excised to be on the safe side.  So that little treat was Friday night - it might only have been a little lumpy bit but I've got four stitches where it used to be and a definite dent in my leg.  Anyway he said not to do anything too strenuous for a couple of days until it had settled down.  But it's feeling fine now after being a bit pink and sore for a couple of days so I'm thinking I'll be back on the track tomorrow night,

I had a horrendous Easter - well probably not that bad but I definitely ate and drank a lot of stuff I shouldn't have but I went back to work on Tuesday and got myself back on track.  Easter weekend Bloss and I had a couple of 'yard' days and took no less than three trailer loads of foliage, fronds etc to the dump - we certainly had our own little rain forest happening here which needed some severe taming.  But all looking good now.

Can't really think of much else exciting to tell you so will just shut up.  Only one photo this week - I spent this morning updating my photo screen - hadn't done it for several years.  I decided this time to go all black and white so I chose some photos yesterday and popped them on a flash drive and printed them out while I was in town.

So Grant & Tiff, Clive & Jo and Bloss and I across the top
Curtis, Mum, Linda (sister) & I, Josh
Linda & Frank , my two nephews, George(brother) & Lorna
Bloss & I, Linda & I, Mum and George

And that's all folks - hope you have a great week. 
Love Zxx

6 comments:

Nola said...

Hope you are coming along nicely after your little op! We have booked and paid and will be in Brisbane from 14th Nov - 21st Nov. One week! Not long enough, but we will take what we can get! I really hope we will get to catch up somewhere along the line:) Great to hear from you. xx

Chris H said...

I'm glad your wee op is over and all is good there.
I love the photo screen! What an excellent idea.

jen said...

Glad to hear your op was only a wee one and all is well.
I love the photo screen...have seen them in shops, a great idea I might try myself.

Pam said...

Hope the ankle mends quickly.

Julie's Journey said...

I hope by today you are up and about and healing well. Once again our mojo is in sync. What's that song - sisters doing it for themselves. You know we can do this weight thing but not doing it can be fun too for a little while.
Take care of yourself
xxxx

Lonicera said...

I love your screen, what a brilliant idea. I have a 'gallery' in a small corridor outside the bathroom, and every time we brush past one of them invariably falls off. Your idea is much better!
Your writing implies you think what you're saying is boring, but it isn't - it's how friends keep up with each other's lives.
Caroline