LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Good Week

Well it's been a good week for me - still not quite as on the ball as I'd like but I recorded a loss of 700g this week so very happy about that.  I've been very conservative in my alcohol intake - was going to cut it out but decided I'd keep off the wine during the week and drink the McWilliams Balance on the weekend.  I've tracked religiously all week and even managed to get my a into g and walk once.  So off and running again this week and hoping to have another good week.

Work is even crazier - one of the other HR Advisers is on holiday so I'm having to do her job as well as mine - not fun and has been stressing me big time - something I'm not used to.  However I'll work through it -she's back next Monday and see how I go for the future - but needless to say I made my feelings known!

I'm sitting here watching on TV the dreadful scenes resulting from the massive eathquake that occurred today in Christchurch in New Zealand - it's just horrendous.  Geez Mother Nature is certainly wielding her power in the southern hemisphere these past couple of  months.  What a terrible tragedy - I'm just hoping that our blogger friends in Christchurch are OK.  My heart goes out to everyone there.

On a more positve note we booked and paid for our holiday yesterday - I haven't actually counted the number of weeks yet - but I will soon!!! 

And the usual few photos

Sharon and I played silly buggers with this tower of empties and posed for some daft photos at the recent work celebration BBQ
We went round to our friends place on Saturday night for dinner and a game of Cranium
We all had to wear a hat to highlight our 'cranium' .  This was one Clive had left in the downstairs room.  Lots of room for my brain to expand!!

Bloss wore his 'Jimmy' hat which we bought in Scotland many years ago.
I can't think of much else in the way of news so will sign off and wish you all a good week.
Love Zxx

ps Chris B - the header picture (as Lonicera rightly says) was taken in Athens in Greece.  We had just come back down from the Parthenon and he was sitting there smiling away with his gold teeth waiting for the usual 1 euro donation so we could take his photo.

3 comments:

ChrisB said...

Thanks for the info - it's a great picture!

Anne said...

From the slack tart to the travelling tart - sorry I don't leave many comments lately, but I always read. Great photos, and more travel - go for it!!

jen said...

wowwwww another adventure, how exciting.
Love the pics !