LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Pssst - have you seen???

Only a tiny post - will post properly when I get a minute.  But just been checking the new Pro Points for WW.  Not sure how many of you out there are dyed in the wool WWers like me.  Our UK friends have had it for about a week now and I've been reading all their comments and been waiting patiently to see when it would go live here - and it was today.  Anyway it looks quite different - going to take me a while to reprogramme my brain - been counting points in my head for almost nine years now - so a bit of re-educating to do.  But I've never been afraid of change - stops me from becoming boring and getting in a rut - god forbid!!!  And maybe five weeks on a new programme will get me closer to where I'd like to be before heading off to Scotland. 

OK off for now - just wanted to share with you all.
Back soon
Zxx

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I've been checking it out today too, will take a bit of getting used to, but like you say could help get things going in a new direction.

Lonicera said...

You're amazing when you make up your mind Zanna - nothing will stop you! You don't say how much you'd like to lose before Scotland??
Caroline

Chris H said...

Good luck learning the new points.

Julie's Journey said...

Yes have had my points recalculated but am struggling. Fruit is nothing now and wine is lots. Have stopped keeping tracker at the moment because it got a bit time consuming but will get back into it again.