LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 08, 2010

From my sick bed

I'm home sick today - have had a niggling sore throat and accompanying headache on and off all week but by this morning my head was pounding and my throat really sore so I'm having a day in bed to see if I can send whatever nasty it is, off on it's merry way.

Lost 700g this week so very happy with that - bringing my total since the start of the 12 week challenge to 3.2kgs.  My aim for the challenge is to lose 6kgs so that's me past the halfway mark at the end of Week 5 so feeling very positive about that. And here's my little table


Day
Water
WW Pts
Wii Fit/ Walk
Wine
1
2 ltrs
18
19m
None
2
2 ltrs
15.5
0m
None
3
2 ltrs
20.5
11m
None
4
2 ltrs
19
15m
None
5
2 ltrs
18
18m
None
6
2 ltrs
15.5
15m
None
7
2 ltrs
18
Rest
None
Totals
 14 ltrs
124.5/126
1hr 18m
None


Otherwise it's been a fairly quiet week.  I didn't manage any Wii time on Tuesday as my car was going in to have a scrape on the bumper repaired and I had to be in town early to drop it off and get a lift to work with Grant.  Having no car also meant I couldn't do my usual two days at the other site so that cut down my walking time and it's still so flaming wet here that ordinary walking is no fun.  We're always screaming for rain in this part of the world but our prayers have been answered with a vengeance so far this year.  And of course now that we've got it - we're over it!

Had a flying visit from Clive this week - he was in Melbourne organising a building project he's got happening on one of this houses there, so he flew into town on Thursday night, popped down for half an hour to pick up some paper work he needed to take back to Perth with him, then headed back to Grant and Tiff's - stayed there overnight then flew out again on the first flight Friday back to Perth.  But lovely to see him anyway.

Spent Saturday checking out bathroom vanities, toilets, and floor and wall tiles then took Bloss with me yesterday morning where we did a final selection of the tiles and ordered them. Our builder has booked us in for two to three weeks time - to allow the tiles etc to get here.  Last piece in the the puzzle to sort out is the vanity - the current one is the standard 900mm wide but the gap is actually 1100m and so there is always this silly little gap you can't do anything with between the vanity and the bath.  Anyway have found a vanity which is 1050mm and  then the lady in the shop mentioned that one supplier did an 1100mm one - so did a measure to make sure a 1100mm would fit and we're heading in there tonight - hopefully I'll feel up to it - so we can order it.

Made our final payment for Shaz and I's trip on Friday - so only 17 weeks to go!!  Lots of nice things on sale at the moment for the end of summer to been picking up a bargain or two - then just popping them into the suitcase - of course when it comes to packing then I have to be a bit more ruthless and weed out what I'm actually taking - have to think about a bit of colour coordination and mix and match otherwise I'll be paying for excess baggage! and that's before the shopping starts!!

Ok possums - got nothing else of note to say except have a great week everyone.
Take care
Zxx

5 comments:

Chris H said...

YOu certainly are doing well with your challenge.. half way there already... and NO WINE! You rock... but not drunkenly obviously! lol

Lonicera said...

Brilliant work on the challenge... and hope you're feeling better. Horrible to get that sort of bug in the summer.
Caroline

Anne said...

Summer colds just don't seem right!

Great work with your challenge:-)

Gabby said...

Sorry to hear you have not been well, nasty summer bugs are the worse - hope you are feeling better now. Fantastic progress on the challenge - you are definitely in the groove! and no wine! I am impressed. Thanks for the lovely comments, you are so kind. I am off to your side of the world tomorrow.. can't wait.
Take care G :)

jen said...

Had a bit of bug myself, wish I had taken some time off work too !
Well done on your challenge, your're going great guns !