LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Behaving Badly - Time for Reformation

Anne made a comment on my post the other day. She said I had given her a light bulb moment but the funny thing is that she in turn gave me one. Here I was waffling on about getting my A into G and only having 9 weeks till we go –but I was saying it not doing it!!! These past few weeks for me have been shocking. For some reason all my good eating habits just disappeared into the ether. I’m having wine most nights, eating chocolate, putting BUTTER on my bread, having larger helpings, drinking coffee instead of water. Now I’ve been lucky – none of this has reflected too much on the scales but I’m wasting valuable time and when it gets to time to leave for my holiday I just know I’m going to be angry with myself for not getting a few more kilos off so that I feel sparkly as I leave and also feel I have a bit of leeway while I’m away. Shit I’ve just counted – I have 61 days till we leave. Somehow that seems a lot less than just under 9 weeks. So I need to start doing things differently and fast!! OK here’s the plan – focus on all the Wobble Yous Walk : aim for every day – minimum 5 days per week Wine : none of it Water : lots of it – 2 litres every day Watch : while I’m not going to rigidly count points, I am going to keep the rough tally happening in my head Right then I had my toast without butter this morning and I’m on my second glass of water so I’m off to a good start. Expect to see me reporting back on Monday to tell you how good I’ve been over the weekend. Enjoy your weekend Love Z xx

7 comments:

Anne said...

Here's to both of us heading away slimmer and feeling great about ourselves. Looks like we can inspire each other here:-)

maria said...

Did you invent that expression? Wobble Yous? Funny.

Like you, I'm suddenly putting butter on things when I used to portion-control healthier spreads like light cream cheese or hommus.

Have a great *controlled* weekend.. I'm sure you'll do well!

green ink said...

It's funny how these little things start sneaking back into our lives without us really noticing - well done for noticing before it became a problem!

I still say there's nothing wrong with a wine though - maybe just have it on Friday nights ;P

Happy weekend lovely lady x

Carolyn said...

Oh, I am so hearing you here Z.....
I have been slack myself - love your thoughts on the W's....hmmm, no wine, that'd be a good start for me....
Cheers
Carolyn xx

Chris H said...

I hope your weekend is going well, and you are sticking to your plan!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

You are not alone Zanna... I have been so slack too..
We all know how good we feel when we actually look after our bodies...
We just have to get the motivation to do it...
Once in the flow.. it just comes naturally..
Good luck with feeling gr8 the day you go away.... AGAIN!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Zanna, yes I was in Mandurah, a lot has happened since then, I had to delete my blog and I too have become a bit of a Tart who travels :)

It's a pity you won't be around Inverness at the same time, but hope you have a great holiday. Looking forward to reading about it in your blog