LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

What's new?

The answer is not much but thought I'd put up a quick post so you would all know I'm alive and kicking.
Actually not kicking much today - am at home sick - had a dreadful night - headache, nausea etc. Got up this morning intending to go to work but made it as far as the shower before deciding I felt too awful.  Went back to bed and crashed for about 4 hours - awake now and managed a couple of hot drinks but not interested in anything else.  Still a bit headachey.  Need to get myself moving later though as I have a hairdressing appointment - which has been planned to get the timing right for colour, perm and foils so don't really want to get that all out of sync.
Had a lovely Mothers Day.  Started with a delivery of flowers at 9am - beautiful lilies - cream with a pink throat - a scent to die for - from No 2 son in Singapore.  He 'skyped' me later in the afternoon too.  No 1 son and family arrived in late morning with a 'small' box of choccies - they know me well and a voucher showing a donation to Breast Cancer research - clever thoughtful lady my daughter in law! Then they took Bloss and I to the local pub for lunch and my D in L and I shared a bottle of champagne - went straight to my head as the first alcohol for about 8 weeks.
Busy week just gone by at work but nothing of major import to report.  The weekend past was also quiet - Bloss and I decided to have a bottle (or two) of wine on Saturday night with tea.  Not a good idea as I'd once again been dry since Mother's Day so woke up with a nasty head on Sunday morning - I'll just stick to Lime and Soda or Diet Pepsi for the time being I think!
Had a small loss week before last but holding steady this week.  Added a nice holiday countdown thingy to my blog - I just love wallowing in the anticipation!!
Have a great week possums
Love Z xx
the coundown thingy isn't working - I'm looking for another one now

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Sorry you are not feeling so well today mate. Hopefully you will be all better tomorrow.

Anne said...

Let's hope by now you are a lot better!

Nice to be spoiled on Mother's Day.

Have a good week:-)