LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone

Hello everyone,
Couldn't let Christmas arrive without me wishing my'Blends' all the very best of everything for the festive season.
Life's still a bit crazy - we had a wonderful weekend in Brisbane then back to work for four days - did the final presentation for Dip Bus - that went well so all over Red Rover! A mad hatter Christmas party, a Secret Santa luncheon, another day off and then Christmas shopping with my Mum, back to work for two days and then off from today for four days - bliss!
Everyone else is at home today so left them a list of jobs to do - build the water slide for the pool for my grandsons, cook the turkey, pick up the prawns, erect the camper trailer for son, DiL and family to sleep in on Christmas night, phone the friend we're having breakfast with tomorrow to see what to bring and so on.
Other than that all the presses are wrapped, the rest of the food is organised and tonight we go to son and DiLs for tea - dressed in Christmas colours.
Tomorrow breakfast at our friends, home for a lazy afternoon with a few visitors dropping in then everyone at our place for dinner.
So my friends I hope you all have a peaceful, happy Christmas with your loved ones. Thank you all for your unfailing support through the year - and I might add that I'll need it again next year!!! I haven't been very diligent or good lately!!
Enjoy my lovelies!
Love
Zanna xx

11 comments:

Maria Catalina Wiley said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Zanna! Sounds like a well-deserved rest is in order, put your feet up tomorrow & enjoy!
cheers
Maria

Anne said...

Hope you enjoy as well! I'm sure you will. Have a lovely time with your family and catch you in the new year!

Nola said...

A very merry and safe Christmas to you and yours!! Have a wonderful Christmas day:)

jen said...

Hope you have had a most funtastic day...enjoy !!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas … and that 2009 holds much prosperity, excellent health and many smiles.

Carol S.
Perth WA

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hope your Christmas all went to plan... busy busy... makes for an exhausting time...
Take care and I hope you get to rest up soon!

maria said...

Just caught up with your Chrissy & family updates..and you're travelling again! I hope you have a lovely time..and well done for keeping up the gym! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments ... and for coming out of hiding!!! *giggle* Hope you had a great Christmas and a safe and happy 2009!!

maria said...

A belated Merry Christmas but a timely Happy New Year to you!

Hope 2009 is a great one for you. How long will your Mum be with you?

maria said...

Just realised I'd already commented here!

Anyway.. no harm in wishing you a Happy New Year!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year lovely! I hope your 2009 is grand :)
xoxo