LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Checking in

Hello my 'Blends'

Been having a bit of trouble with our internet connections but finally on air so just a quick post to let you know how we're going. Having a brilliant time so far - it's all been a bit helter skelter with not a lot of relaxtion time but today we fly to Nha Trang and we should have three gloriously restful days there.

And now a couple of pics


Just about to leave on the junk for the tour of Ha Long bay.

Me on deck on the junk.

This was home for 24 hours. It was a brilliant experience - and we met some great people.

View from the top deck of the junk. The bay was really quite similar to some parts of the Bay of Islands in New Zealand.
Posted by Picasa

Ok folks I think I'm pushing my luck with this internet connection so will stop for now. Will try and post again from Nha Trang.

Take care
Love Z xx

3 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

Wow !!! Looks like you are having a great time!!!

My in laws are home again and couldn't believe how hot it was!! Hope that you are surviving!!! (Wine always cools you down!!)

Chris H said...

Neat photos as always Anne.... was the water lovely and clean too? I havn't been to the Bay of Islands yet... but will be soon once we live closer to there!~ woo hoo.

maria said...

Hello,

I was so pleased to find several Vietnam updates, so I'm a bit behind, but will catch up.

The photo of you below is just lovely (the headshot).

Thanks for checking in with me on my blog.

:) Love, M.