LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A Week Off or an Off Week?

Well either way I’ve been pretty slack. I just couldn’t seem to get focussed so have had a few wines every night, a couple of chocolates on the weekend etc. I’ve hardly walked this last week and didn’t open my online tracker for a week. There…… that’s got that off my chest! So no weight comment this week – it’s jumping about madly - but will update next week. Actually all week I’d just been slip sliding but by the weekend I’d actually decided that I wasn’t going to get all hung up on my careless attitude and I’d continue to be relaxed but that come Monday I’d be back on track. I feel that was quite a step forward in my thinking – previously I’d have been beating myself round the head and would have been really angry with myself. But I guess one of the differences this time was that although I relaxed I still didn’t go silly – had a couple of indulgences but nonetheless still felt I was in control. So it’s now just under four weeks till we leave for Penang so I’m going to make a determined effort to shift a couple more kilos before then. Otherwise it’s been a fairly quiet week. It was great to get all your comments on my ‘100 facts’ and now I’d like to challenge all of you to do one too – it does really give a fascinating insight into someone’s persona – I really enjoyed finding out more about Little Grover. Have got Josh my elder grandson coming to stay on Friday night – just him this time so we can get up to a few different things like making and icing cakes, painting our picture, visiting the various playparks round the neighbourhood. Last week when we had Curtis too I wasn’t able to devote the necessary time to do all these things with Josh so we’re having a special visit just for him. They were here for tea last night and as they were leaving we were making the plans for me to pick up Josh on Friday. I said that once Curtis was older he might be able to come and stay on his own. Josh immediately replied – “ Oh I’ll be coming too – because I’m his brother you know!! Hope you’re all having a great week. PS This sums up my week that was : "The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places."

5 comments:

Julie's Journey said...

Hi, I will try to take up your challenge but it was pretty spooky reading yours. We are similar in a lot of ways - the smell of the lilies is wafting through my house at this moment. I only got to point 69 and thought this is too weird. Anyway regarding your transgressions - it might be just the time of year. Ive been off lately even buying and eating sausage rolls (heaven I eat them in my car so nobody knows) from the local cake shop but not worried. Back on track now. Hope your week is going well.
:o)

Suzy said...

You sound like you are in control and it doesn't hurt to be a little bit slack sometimes.
Don't you just LOVE grandchildren!

Anne said...

Enjoy those little boys - I know how hard it can be at times to 'share' your time around with them:)

Esther said...

Hello there! You sound like a lovely granny!! Though too young to be called a granny I think! I am working on a "100 things about me" since your last post by the way! hey how often do you get bloods done for your TFS? My doc hasnt given me any follow up after 3 months and i was starting to think I would be due for a check.

Est x

Suzy said...

Hope all is well. Guess you are busy getting ready to go away?!