LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm slack!!!!

Sorry people – have been really slack these past couple of weeks. I have been really busy but not that busy that I couldn’t have taken a few minutes to just update. I have been popping into your blogs and have managed to leave the odd comment but just haven’t had the motivation to actually do an entry on my own. And even today I’m really doing this because I feel bad about just disappearing off the face of the earth with not a word to anyone! Life is good though – only four more days of work then off to Penang on Saturday for 7 nights. I’m pretty organised now I think – but still lots of jobs to do during the week. Racing into town tonight after work to get a couple of last minute things, then tomorrow night Bloss and I are going to a retirement investment seminar, then Wednesday night I think the kids will be down for tea, Thursday night is the beautician for a ‘spray and wax’ – the usual wax plus a fake tan, then Friday night take the dog to the kennels and drop keys off at my sons place. We’re out of here on the first flight Saturday morning so that means 5am out of bed! Looks like the wandering son will arrive back in Oz while we’re out of Oz! Typical!! But he’ll be here for a couple of weeks and will stay at our place so will still get a chance to spoil him a bit. When we get back from Penang I’m only home four days then taking off to Mt Gambier for an old friends 50th. I’m leaving Friday morning and get into Melbourne in the afternoon and spending that night with another old friend from WA days. I fly on to Mt Gambier on Saturday morning, go to the 50th that night then leave Mt G again on Sunday morning at 10.30 and head back via Sydney getting into Rockhampton again about 5.30pm that night. A real whistle stop but will be great fun and so looking forward to catching up with many friends from WA days most of whom I haven’t seen in 12 – 15 years. On the weight front – I’m just marking time – haven’t managed to pull any rabbits out of the hat before I go on holiday but at least just holding steady. Ok that’s where I’m at – hope everyone out there is happy and healthy. Will tell you all about Penang when I get back.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Have an absolutely wonderful time. Will look forward to your news when you get home. Take care xx

Anne said...

Have fun!!

Michelle said...

It sounds like you're going to have a fabulous time! Enjoy yourself, and have a great time spoiling your son when you get back.

Take care!